Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    gym4life64 wrote: »
    Sorry to disappoint y'all, but I'm wearing eye liner and a little mascara! No pretty filter today.... you get my shiny face and freckles! :D
    ef9ab9rt59lg.jpg

Gorgeous shiny face and freckles!
    Chakota17 wrote: »
    gym4life64 wrote: »
    Sorry to disappoint y'all, but I'm wearing eye liner and a little mascara! No pretty filter today.... you get my shiny face and freckles! :D
    ef9ab9rt59lg.jpg

Gorgeous shiny face and freckles!

I approve of this post :heart: Gorgeous @Raquel_Mama

Thanks guys :blush:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    ef9ab9rt59lg.jpg

This time, there's just no words in the dictionary to describe something so awesome or pretty :heart:
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    ef9ab9rt59lg.jpg

Your eyelashes look amazing. Do you use any growth serums? I wish my eyelashes were that long.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    ef9ab9rt59lg.jpg

This time, there's just no words in the dictionary to describe something so awesome or pretty :heart:

Ohhh J...... :kissing_closed_eyes:

ef9ab9rt59lg.jpg

Your eyelashes looks amazing. Do you use any growth serums? I wish my eyelashes were that long.

Extensions :wink: My lashes are somewhat long naturally, but I get extensions to make them a little thicker. Thank you :smile:
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    ef9ab9rt59lg.jpg

Shiny face is a ok. :)
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    EEAngelina wrote: »
    For most not ALL the girls on this thread can we all say together-PHOTO EDITOR.....lol, sorry I just call it as I see it I’m not afraid to take a pic with no makeup or editors ( earlier in thread)

So you're one of those woman who instead of encouraging other woman you like to bring them down. Some woman have come along way to have that 'confidence' to show their face, even if it's with a filter or make up on. Good for you for reaching that level of not giving A *kitten* about how you look. We all aspire to reach that level of confidence. Maybe try encouraging woman with positivity instead of criticism.

I have to admit I used to think like that other person. I thought filtered selfies were just fake nonsense. But I learned exactly whatf sweetpea says here to be true in most cases. I definitely have learned a thing or two about being a little more understanding.
  • Zac1644
    Zac1644 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    iy31vyat49i2.jpg

It was actually this morning. Yes, I edited this picture because it was a little dark out and I have no shame on doing so. I could take a picture with no makeup on, I already did a few times, I don't wear makeup 24 hours a day but I do like dolling myself up and taking care of myself. It took me a long time to love myself and have confidence so if you don't have any good comments to say don't say any at all. ;):*

Love the red color!
  • Zac1644
    Options
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    Zac1644 wrote: »
    For most not ALL the girls on this thread can we all say together-PHOTO EDITOR.....lol, sorry I just call it as I see it I’m not afraid to take a pic with no makeup or editors ( earlier in thread)

Lol who tf are you to judge any single person here? @EEAngelina 99% of filter pics are meant to be fun. I'm sorry you're a crotchety old *kitten* who has to put down others. Makeup, no makeup, beauty queen... You'll always be ugly on the inside with thoughts like this.

BYEEEE! :#:#:#

Club Zac is in the house!

Sometimes things are better left unsaid.... this isn't one of those times
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options

Lol who tf are you to judge any single person here? @EEAngelina 99% of filter pics are meant to be fun. I'm sorry you're a crotchety old *kitten* who has to put down others. Makeup, no makeup, beauty queen... You'll always be ugly on the inside with thoughts like this.

Hahaha
  • Zac1644
    Options

Club Zac is in the house!

Sometimes things are better left unsaid.... this isn't one of those times

:o

Haha can't stand bullies sorry I get all riled up
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    This made me moist