Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• petegamer748
    petegamer748 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Maybe in a year when i have a few less chins :-)
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Me watching this drama unfold all while using this narly filter for my pic.

vohqhlr0h64l.jpg

:smiley:
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    Chakota17 wrote: »
    204mulj6ffiq.jpeg

HAHAHAHA! That's awesome!
  • rockmartin50
    rockmartin50 Posts: 1,747 Member
    Options
    beautiful
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    iy31vyat49i2.jpg

It was actually this morning. Yes, I edited this picture because it was a little dark out and I have no shame on doing so. I could take a picture with no makeup on, I already did a few times, I don't wear makeup 24 hours a day but I do like dolling myself up and taking care of myself. It took me a long time to love myself and have confidence so if you don't have any good comments to say don't say any at all. ;):*

I love your face and that scarf! You look marvelous my friend <3
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    iy31vyat49i2.jpg

It was actually this morning. Yes, I edited this picture because it was a little dark out and I have no shame on doing so. I could take a picture with no makeup on, I already did a few times, I don't wear makeup 24 hours a day but I do like dolling myself up and taking care of myself. It took me a long time to love myself and have confidence so if you don't have any good comments to say don't say any at all. ;):*

I like when you post your face. :) Filter or not, make up or nude.
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    iy31vyat49i2.jpg

You have a pretty face! I think next time we should wear more makeup and make more editing :D
  • gym4life64
    gym4life64 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Sorry to disappoint y'all, but I'm wearing eye liner and a little mascara! No pretty filter today.... you get my shiny face and freckles! :D
    ef9ab9rt59lg.jpg

Gorgeous shiny face and freckles!