Thigh gap?

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Be reincarnated with different genetics.
  • andylllI
    andylllI Posts: 379 Member
    Stand with your feet pointed inwards (pigeon toed) and lean forward. Works every time.
  • andylllI
    andylllI Posts: 379 Member
    This is actually what the models do during photo shoots.
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    I don't know if I've ever seen one. Either that or it's not important enough to notice.
  • Wiseandcurious
    Wiseandcurious Posts: 730 Member
    Thank you for this fascinating insight into the exotic American culture... Where I come from thigh gap is not even a thing. (Where I live now, don't know - might be, who knows? I've never cared to find out).
  • mightymiggz
    mightymiggz Posts: 9 Member
    123user456 wrote: »
    tyqx0ilz6oqe.jpg

Lmao! No words.
  • intangiblemango
    intangiblemango Posts: 38 Member
    I am trying to fill my box gap with muscle. :)
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    I am trying to fill my box gap with muscle. :)
    This ftw!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    It can be super annoying when I sit and eat because if I drop any crumbs, when I get up they are right there on my chair, in the shape of my thigh gap and it looks like I was a slob. And if I'm cold it's hard to press my legs together to warm up. Otherwise, not really a big deal. I only have one because I got thinner and I have wide enough hips that I still have curves at this weight. It wasn't intentional.
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Be bowlegged?

• stormyview
    stormyview Posts: 81 Member
    Yeah, it's genetics. I'm a size 0 or 00 (and sometimes those are too big in certain stores), and I do not have a thigh gap. I think I could get one if I wanted to be really underweight and buy all my pants in the girls' department. I'm not interested in that, so I'll stick with my kissing thighs.
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    u0z18ou3qk25.jpg

Honestly, I Googled thigh gap and the results were... Alarming. There aren't a lot of people who have a thigh gap at a healthy weight.
  • hekla90
    hekla90 Posts: 595 Member
    PeachyPlum wrote: »
    u0z18ou3qk25.jpg

Honestly, I Googled thigh gap and the results were... Alarming. There aren't a lot of people who have a thigh gap at a healthy weight.

There are plenty of healthy weight women with thigh gaps and Why do you feel the need to shame women who do have a thigh gap? I have one and always had one at a variety of weights. My boyfriend shockingly is attracted to me and finds it attractive. I have an awesome butt and toned body and am at a healthy weight.

And shocker, but my whole goal in life isn't about who all I can be sexy for-My health and body type aren't for the enjoyment of others. I find it offensive you're literally reducing women to sex objects based off physical characteristics. Women are more than that!
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    hekla90 wrote: »
    u0z18ou3qk25.jpg

There are plenty of healthy weight women with thigh gaps and Why do you feel the need to shame women who do have a thigh gap? I have one and always had one at a variety of weights. My boyfriend shockingly is attracted to me and finds it attractive. I have an awesome butt and toned body and am at a healthy weight.

And shocker, but my whole goal in life isn't about who all I can be sexy for-My health and body type aren't for the enjoyment of others. I find it offensive you're literally reducing women to sex objects based off physical characteristics. Women are more than that!

My bad, I wasn't aware that pursuit of a thigh gap was a health-based goal. Here I was, thinking it was an appearance thing...
  • hekla90
    hekla90 Posts: 595 Member
    hekla90 wrote: »
    u0z18ou3qk25.jpg

My bad, I wasn't aware that pursuit of a thigh gap was a health-based goal. Here I was, thinking it was an appearance thing...

Did you even read what I wrote? Where did I say it was a goal? I pointed out some people naturally have them and the photo you posted implying that all women with a thigh gap aren't sexy is what I have an issue with. Just because I have a thigh gap at a healthy weight doesn't mean my body is less sexy than someone with big thighs.
  • Sydking
    Sydking Posts: 317 Member
    Thigh gap ugly as

Eat some food and lift sum dam iron
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    These threads gets so ugly at times. And "lift some iron"?? What does that have to do with thigh gap?
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    arditarose wrote: »
    Genetics.

Yep--as long as I weigh less than 250 pounds, I will have a thigh gap. You either are built that way or you are not.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Sydking wrote: »
    Thigh gap ugly as

Eat some food and lift sum dam iron

Did you not read all the answers which say they're genetic? You just insulted a lot of people for a feature they have no control over.