Replies

• DFTNicki
    DFTNicki Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love friends
  • qismees
    qismees Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What is better than a new friend? Lots of new friends! Add me please ;)
  • TalinTK
    TalinTK Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think the accountability of having friends on here might be really helpful.. so feel free to add me!
  • an0393na
    an0393na Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • BIGFNR0B
    BIGFNR0B Posts: 2,965 Member
    Options
    I need supportive friends send help๐Ÿ’ฏ
  • runr4life18
    runr4life18 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    39 day streak and friendless..well that sounded good and kinda sad...lol Anyway! looking for friends.. people who are kind, positive, motivated and friendly and wish to help keep each other accountable. I'm 38, no kids, grew up in L.A but live in Germany. I have a bit of weight to lose but I'm motivated to do my best this year. Most importantly to me is not just shifting the weight on the scale but also creating lifelong healthy habits. I love the outdoors and now that the weather is getting better, look forward to starting to hike and jog again. That's my big goal for the year - to jog again!
    I'm not doing any particular diet. I am simply fasting at the moment for about 14-16 hours a day and counting calories, focusing on clean eating, and power walking at least an hour a day. If I sound like someone you'd like to have as a fitness friend, just send me a message and let's get cracking! :)
  • betterthanyesterday69
    Options
    me me me please
  • sjlr6972
    sjlr6972 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Planning on applying for the army in September. So very serious about getting fit healthy and in the best possible shape I can. Feel free to add me. Just joined and have no friends on hear ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜‚ X
  • ArdieAgain
    ArdieAgain Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I could use some additional friends as I start this journey over again...
  • Haltermania3000
    Haltermania3000 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • mara267
    mara267 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Need more friends to motivate each other !!! And to *kitten* to someone when you want dessert at the end of your meal and canโ€™t have any ๐Ÿ˜”
  • EricL1144
    EricL1144 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • MEHR0908
    MEHR0908 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Always wanting more friends <3
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Always Looking 4 more Friends!
  • fatimacousett4151
    fatimacousett4151 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, Iโ€™m Fatima and happy to be a part of the community. Iโ€™m here to get healthy and lose the unwanted pounds. I am up for the challenge and I hope that I can find a lot of motivation here as well as serve as a motivator for one or many others during their journey. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
  • pevinovich
    pevinovich Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Feel free to add me and together we can motivate yourselves to reach our goals
  • an0393na
    an0393na Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    55 day streak and need motivation... Add me ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • GarrettJRI
    GarrettJRI Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Always adding more friends!
    General fitness; running/swimming/lifting, love seeing how others are progressing
  • GratefulWayFarer
    GratefulWayFarer Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Me too, I love snooping on what people eat! If you're into taking care of what you eat.. Please feel free to add me
  • em84
    em84 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    always open to new friends, feel free to add :smiley: