Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Toaster05Toaster05 Member Posts: 20 Member Member Posts: 20 Member
    I'm available for all your adding needs.
  • chloecolachloecola Member, Premium Posts: 97 Member Member, Premium Posts: 97 Member
    Add me 💚
  • gingersnapsam95gingersnapsam95 Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Add me, let's support each other! :)
  • jbuller4jbuller4 Member Posts: 15 Member Member Posts: 15 Member
    Just started as well. Looking for all the support I can receive and give back possible.....
    Feel free to send an invite...
  • canthony3505canthony3505 Member Posts: 35 Member Member Posts: 35 Member
    I don't meticulously log food, but I am active and try to help/support folks when I can. Feel free to add me.
  • rodnichols69rodnichols69 Member, Premium Posts: 83 Member Member, Premium Posts: 83 Member
  • recildgodrecildgod Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Just starting back. Add me if you want to. Thanks
  • SFnBaldSFnBald Member Posts: 119 Member Member Posts: 119 Member
    Hello all. 🍻
  • graceojo999graceojo999 Member Posts: 60 Member Member Posts: 60 Member
    I am happy for anyone to add me. I have been able to log food for 20 days straight...a big achievement for me.
  • ChestnutChescaChestnutChesca Member, Premium Posts: 17 Member Member, Premium Posts: 17 Member
    Hi to all of you on a health & fitness journey. I’ve been a long time silent member and would love to be more active in the community 😊
  • JT_24JT_24 Member Posts: 21 Member Member Posts: 21 Member
    Hi...looking to add some friends to this journey. Feel free to add me.
  • AlixSmith1811AlixSmith1811 Member Posts: 29 Member Member Posts: 29 Member
    Always need more motivation! Feel free to add 😊
  • holliesterrholliesterr Member, Premium Posts: 16 Member Member, Premium Posts: 16 Member
    Looking for more active friends on this app. It's motivating to have friends on here who want to become healthy.
  • FrankieM702FrankieM702 Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    Im always down to meet and get to know like minded people
  • H20_WaterH20_Water Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member
    I want health and weight loss friends 😭😭😭 all my friends are fat or don’t care!! Lol
  • thekingspowerthekingspower Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Hey all, been playing around with the app and could definitely use some friends for motivation and accountability. 39 year old Aussie guy.
  • Christine4069Christine4069 Member Posts: 11 Member Member Posts: 11 Member
    Hi everyone! I've been using My Fitness Pal for a while to track my diet and exercise but have never been here in the community. I could use some friends for motivation and support. 💪👣🚶‍♀️😁
  • 88missycat8888missycat88 Member Posts: 412 Member Member Posts: 412 Member
    I’m on here daily and would love some more friends 😁
  • NuzzleNudgeNuzzleNudge Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member
    Add me if you’re on often! I’m on everyday!
  • MannyGLMannyGL Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! Looking for some more friends on here to hopefully help motivate and be motivated by. I’m 100% focused on getting myself in shape this year for the sake of my kids so if anyone else is on the same journey this give me a follow and I’ll follow back. Let’s do this team!