Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• taxidermygirl513taxidermygirl513 Member Posts: 15 Member Member Posts: 15 Member
    Hey! I'm in Northeast TN and could use friends! I have 110 pounds to lose, and down 25 so far!
  • eileenbrown50eileenbrown50 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    Please add me. I am looking for friends. This is my first day on mfp. i have lost 14.3 pounds so far and walk 30 minutes a day. trying to lose 160 pounds.
  • sjonathanssjonathans Member, Premium Posts: 12 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12 Member
    Feel free to add me - always willing to be a friend.
  • alittlelessalicaalittlelessalica Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    I would love more friends. I am solo doing my dieting right now and I’d like a network of support and kudos. I am definitely encouraging and supportive and have a fair amount to lose. Please feel free to add and message me.
  • MamaEric12MamaEric12 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I just started and have no friends for inspiration, add me!

• dblair27dblair27 Member, Premium Posts: 64 Member Member, Premium Posts: 64 Member
    Long-time user, not new to this thread - but haven't been here in months. Many, many friends have gone quiet, and I find that I need the interaction to keep motivated.

I have lost 27lb and am running a 215(ish) day streak. I am not technically overweight anymore (hovering on the line, to be fair). I am aiming to lose 1/2 to 1lb per week, but the scale seems to be stuck. No matter - I am really focused on improving my cycling and nutrition, and I can see my body changing even when the scale isn't moving.

I have an open diary and love to chat and comment on posts in the feed. Feel free to send me a FR. Bonus points if you're around my age (mid-twenties), you can take a joke/love memes, or if you cycle/mtb. Bonus-bonus points if you Zwift! But, of course, everyone is welcome. :)

Thanks <3

Danielle
  • katienesbitt85katienesbitt85 Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    I would love some friends to cheer on and hopefully have cheer me on :)
  • equipo_dinamitaequipo_dinamita Member Posts: 13 Member Member Posts: 13 Member
    Would also love to meet new people along my journey! Send me a message please.
  • bugsinaholebugsinahole Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    I need friends to talk to and share things with that could help me and vice versa.
  • juhishringi6juhishringi6 Member Posts: 55 Member Member Posts: 55 Member
    Need some good friends here ..I am an Indian woman my English is not very good but I whould love to share lots of indian low calorie food with frndz...and knw also ABT there fitness idias.
  • dreamerwithatiaradreamerwithatiara Member Posts: 15 Member Member Posts: 15 Member
    Hi! I can always use more friends 😊
  • PreciousreshusPreciousreshus Member, Premium Posts: 17 Member Member, Premium Posts: 17 Member
    Back on the MFP wagon after lapse of 12mths... really need motivation as am struggling after 6weeks.. would love to share food diary and tips..
  • maimonaa115maimonaa115 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Add me 🥰
  • mamakatiekatmamakatiekat Member Posts: 72 Member Member Posts: 72 Member
    Would love more friends :) I've been active for almost a year and have lost just shy of a 100 lbs. Hoping we can encourage each other and get ideas off of our diaries.
  • ILOILOLIILOILOLI Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    Add me! I'm here everyday. 👋😊
  • pessxxpessxx Member Posts: 794 Member Member Posts: 794 Member
    Feel free to add ! <3
  • MellOnTheMoveMellOnTheMove Member, Premium Posts: 61 Member Member, Premium Posts: 61 Member
    Back at it..struggling even more this winter. Should have listened when they said it's harder to lose weight in your 40s. Feel free to send a friend request, always looking for motivation, support, and meal plans to snarfle!
  • cookware3cookware3 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Never had "friends" on here before so I'm ready to add some and I'm hoping that makes a difference this time. Feel free to add me!