Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• affirmationguyaffirmationguy Member Posts: 32 Member Member Posts: 32 Member
    I am planning to add some of the people who posted recently in this thread.

I'll be doing this until I get it right.

Feel free to add me as well!
  • emeraldeyes2020emeraldeyes2020 Member Posts: 231 Member Member Posts: 231 Member
    Feel free to add me 👍
  • thebabadonthebabadon Member Posts: 29 Member Member Posts: 29 Member
    Just joined. Feel free to add me.
  • southerman46southerman46 Member Posts: 828 Member Member Posts: 828 Member
  • evahbuckevahbuck Member Posts: 12 Member Member Posts: 12 Member
    Just “rejoined” to be accountable to my nutrition and training. 😃 Add me too!
  • mommydearest08mommydearest08 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Does it really help to add friends?
  • gunderw59gunderw59 Member Posts: 48 Member Member Posts: 48 Member
    Just joined for better diet and nutrition. Avid crossfitter !! Feel free to add me :)
  • donaldmackay12donaldmackay12 Member Posts: 117 Member Member Posts: 117 Member
    Can be good to have someone different to chat to , but not just to make a list longer
  • jc4meandujc4meandu Member Posts: 273 Member Member Posts: 273 Member
    Yes I agree support recipe ideas and telling each other your success and failures I being diabetic have learnt so much and want to help others. So yes adding friends is very good
  • sllidasllida Member Posts: 115 Member Member Posts: 115 Member
    Always looking for more friends feel free to add me
  • dmunger71dmunger71 Member Posts: 14 Member Member Posts: 14 Member
    Feel free to add me. 🙋‍♀️ just celebrated my one year anniversary on here.
  • savannahs21savannahs21 Member Posts: 312 Member Member Posts: 312 Member
    Id love new friends!
  • papayahedpapayahed Member Posts: 403 Member Member Posts: 403 Member
    I could use some friends.
  • thebabadonthebabadon Member Posts: 29 Member Member Posts: 29 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am showing my 7-week weight loss journey here. I will be posting my pics every day for the next 49 days.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970Megan_smartiepants1970 Member, Premium Posts: 20,236 Member Member, Premium Posts: 20,236 Member
    Anybody is welcome to add me ... I love to support/cheer anyone on their journey :)
  • rcpustadanrcpustadan Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

I'm on my first week. And I only have one friend in MFP. I would love to see everybody's progress so that I can also feel motivated. Please add me 😃
  • davidlikes2eatdavidlikes2eat Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Hey yall, Ive used this app for how long... Didn't even realize there was a community section until this morning :D . Feel free to add me!
  • DerrickD82DerrickD82 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I’m looking for friends. Add me!
  • psychedelic_lotuspsychedelic_lotus Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Starting this journey for the millionth time except I’m more determined now than ever. I’m taking a different approach of enjoying the process. I’m making being healthy and active my goal instead of instant results in weight loss.Taking baby steps and celebrating small goals. Feel free to add me.
  • Jax_GrimJax_Grim Member Posts: 312 Member Member Posts: 312 Member
    Looking to add more friends. Please feel free to add me.