Calorie Counter

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• reedbryantreedbryant Member Posts: 17 Member Member Posts: 17 Member
    Yes, please. 36 from Texas.
  • true_north32true_north32 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    New again! Please add. :smile:
  • balanc41balanc41 Member Posts: 1,509 Member Member Posts: 1,509 Member
  • Rich1044Rich1044 Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, all have decided that now is the time to give myself a good kick up the *kitten* and lose weight. am from Southampton in the Uk and would love to have some friends to support each other so why not say hello
  • RocoupRocoup Member Posts: 646 Member Member Posts: 646 Member
  • camillaaxxcamillaaxx Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    I'm a Nutrition Master student and I'd love to connect with other people passionate about health or who would like some recipes/motivation!
  • Berniebutt773Berniebutt773 Member, Premium Posts: 25 Member Member, Premium Posts: 25 Member
    Looking for active friends. Been on here for years but haven't quite figured MFP community boards out yet. Lost weight, gained it back, losing again and working out consistently. Feeling good and back to pre-Covid weight.
  • persimmoniouspersimmonious Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Just getting started on this long journey and it's easier with friends. :smile:

I'm 31, about 340lbs (~190lbs to lose), and fully committed to a new, healthier me.
    edited October 12
  • LetsdreadliftLetsdreadlift Member Posts: 24 Member Member Posts: 24 Member
    I wouldn’t mind some support! :)
  • emmawoolridge452emmawoolridge452 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Always looking for new motivational friends in this area !
  • kermitchkermitch Member, Premium Posts: 19 Member Member, Premium Posts: 19 Member
    I'm keen for a few connections - just over 60yrs old, working, fairly fit from New Zealand. Working with kilos, so pounds take a bit more to calculate. Though they seem to show more results as they're a smaller scale!
  • M_Shay2414M_Shay2414 Member Posts: 44 Member Member Posts: 44 Member
    I’m here...again...needing friends. Needing motivation. Last time I was on here, life hit hard and I just gave up. Not willing to do that this time. But would love friends to encourage and get to know as well as vice versa!

Add Away!!
  • gbhullar801gbhullar801 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I am new to this. I joined because I want to learn new things about health and fitness. I have a experience of body fitness with natural way. So I run my blog homefitness24.com. If any one want to ask a question, feel free.
  • Roadie_Cyclist1987Roadie_Cyclist1987 Member Posts: 11 Member Member Posts: 11 Member
    Yes please, a bit of motivation is never a bad thing!
  • N0easyway0utN0easyway0ut Member Posts: 183 Member Member Posts: 183 Member
    hi all, i am back on here after taking a few months out. hope to start connecting again and keeping MFP my daily routine again! i'm from Birmingham, UK. feel free to add me.
  • C25KhealthjourneyC25Khealthjourney Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Staeting my journey today! Some MFP friends would be nice 😊
  • bserrano1508bserrano1508 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    It’s cutting season! Add me to follow the magnificent journey.
  • victoriaingram1736victoriaingram1736 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Good Morning Everyone and Happy Thanks giving ! I’m not new to fitness pal but I’m new to looking for like minded friends who are supportive and encouraging through my weight loss journey! Pls add me if you are looking for the same support ! Thank you ! 🌻🍁🍂🏡
  • PunkyBaby9PunkyBaby9 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I've had MFP since 2011 and never knew this was a thing. Please add me as a friend. I think having friends will help me on my journey.
  • FitAfter4DFitAfter4D Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    Hey there! I've been on and off MFP for a while now and I'm looking to stay on and be active for the foreseeable future. I'm in Southern California and looking to add other MFP'ers on similar journeys as friends so we can keep each other in check, learn from one another, and keep each other motivated. Doesn't matter to me if you're local to SoCal or across the world. As long as the goals are the same... accountability, support, progress, and sharing what works!