Calorie Counter

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• jcreighton48jcreighton48 Member Posts: 18 Member Member Posts: 18 Member
    Would love to make new friends on here, add if you'd like 😊
  • imcarltonyourdoormanimcarltonyourdoorman Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Brand new, first day. Quarantine has been emotionally difficult and I've lost a couple of friends in the past month, which makes it doubly difficult. I'm finding myself becoming lazy and a bit depressed, so I need to find my mojo again. I'd love a new friend or two.
  • ekangaruekangaru Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everybody. Monday is my yoga day, and I also walk every day with my two dogs. Have a great day and week. :)
  • IcecreamjornaIcecreamjorna Member Posts: 36 Member Member Posts: 36 Member
    Hey everyone :) please add me if I haven't added you first :D
  • lookatbigern8282lookatbigern8282 Member Posts: 11 Member Member Posts: 11 Member
    Let's be friends!
  • Ladymuck21Ladymuck21 Member Posts: 31 Member Member Posts: 31 Member
    Hi👋 Send me a request join me on my journey to lose weight and get fit?
  • dmille2dmille2 Member Posts: 206 Member Member Posts: 206 Member
    Looking for active fun sexy friends! Ha just kidding just be active! 🤘🏻
  • levesque85levesque85 Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member
    Open for new friends 🙂
  • StillJustBill2020StillJustBill2020 Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    Greetings all, I’m getting back after it and looking for a few friends to tag along with.
  • lanaram261lanaram261 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Hi,
    Back on track after a year. Last year was great. I was able to shred 10kg thanks to MFP but lost the motivation with lockdown. My goal now is to go back to an healthy BMI and getting more fit.
    Need some friends for motivation.
  • KarinaHamrickKarinaHamrick Member Posts: 14 Member Member Posts: 14 Member
    Add me ladies and gents!! Need all the community I can get!
  • TinessaaTinessaa Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    zachduden wrote: »
    Added and added!

Add me please 😄
  • TheChunkyJawaTheChunkyJawa Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    10 days into my long, long journey (goal is to lose over 200 lbs.). Will never say no to some friends. Bring on the good times! 🤙🍻
    edited November 17
  • LGS_RFSLGS_RFS Member, Premium Posts: 27 Member Member, Premium Posts: 27 Member
    Feel free to add. Would be happy to provide support and motivation.
  • Iggy585Iggy585 Member, Premium Posts: 107 Member Member, Premium Posts: 107 Member
    I'm back after being away for a while. Jumping right into my old 5/6 day workout routine (COVID edition).

I wouldn't mind some new friends here!
  • Schosta1983Schosta1983 Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    I could always do with more friends. And motivation and inspiration. Add me for friend request if you like.
  • Schosta1983Schosta1983 Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    I could always do with more friends. And motivation and inspiration. Add me for friend request if you like.
  • christoff1474christoff1474 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm attempting to get back into intermittent fasting and working out again.
  • eng_maaka1981eng_maaka1981 Member Posts: 485 Member Member Posts: 485 Member
    Always looking for
  • stanleyhopesstanleyhopes Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Hello everyone feel free to add me!! 🤗🥰