Calorie Counter

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• franklin5280franklin5280 Member, Premium Posts: 76 Member Member, Premium Posts: 76 Member
    I am 150 lbs down and have had lots of starts and stops. My short term goal is 90 consecutive days of brutal honesty in logging what I consume. I like encouraging others with a simple as a like or a short compliment. If you drop off the radar I might send you a little note asking if you’re ok. I am 60 years old and married. Welcome both sexes as friends.
  • fizzyaddictfizzyaddict Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Hey all. Open to making friends on here, shoot a FR if you are too.

@franklin5280

Wow! That's amazing. Good on you, sir.
  • BEASTFIELD314BEASTFIELD314 Member Posts: 627 Member Member Posts: 627 Member
  • mrs_kellyangelmrs_kellyangel Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Me please looking for support and motivation to help lose weight and get fit
  • SweetW1llSweetW1ll Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm super active and always looking for more friends!
  • Eric77206Eric77206 Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member
    I'm back....again. Feel free to add me.
  • Avocado78Avocado78 Member Posts: 50 Member Member Posts: 50 Member
    Back at it after years away... I could use some friends.
  • zinnwithmezinnwithme Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

Hello, old member coming back new😁 I am finding out as I age, staying fit is a lot harder. I have 30-40 pounds to lose and support is a welcome friend💜
  • AdMasterAdMaster Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    trying to get involved in the community here now! Been running 3-4 times a week the last 5 years. Just started adding in core and some weights. Add me if you'd like my friends! Looking for more motivation on my feed!
  • KaitlynRT95KaitlynRT95 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I'm baaaack! Lol. I used this app before and it worked great! I am back and looking to add friends and help support each other! Please add me if you are active on here!
  • CrystalAprilCrystalApril Member Posts: 16 Member Member Posts: 16 Member
    Add me on MFP crystalapril
    Add me on Samsung Health
    ‎Crystal wants to be your friend in Samsung Health Together. Check it out! https://shealth.samsung.com/s/zGbJarC
    Thank you 😁😁
  • Katerr1kkKaterr1kk Member Posts: 40 Member Member Posts: 40 Member
    Would love some new friends!
  • DawnievtDawnievt Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member
    I could always use the motivation. Feel free to add away. I have a lot to lose so I'll be here for awhile. =)
  • MichaelgbarajasMichaelgbarajas Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    New to mfp, who's my first friend
  • simonamuirsimonamuir Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Hi...been exercising for a few months and wanting to make more use of mfp

I use Garmin connect and want to make more use of that as well

Have lost 22 lbs over the last few months and still some way to go.lol
  • TriShamelesslyTriShamelessly Member, Premium Posts: 916 Member Member, Premium Posts: 916 Member
    Always looking for new folks with similar goals and interests. Feel free to add me!
  • leanme85leanme85 Member Posts: 47 Member Member Posts: 47 Member
    Hi, do you wanna be my friend?
  • RulerOfCali1979RulerOfCali1979 Member Posts: 76 Member Member Posts: 76 Member
    Happy Sunday everyone. Feel free to add me. 💪🏾👊🏾
  • seepersaudseepersaud Member Posts: 5,736 Member Member Posts: 5,736 Member