Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 35,507 Member
    Calm down disagreers, it was just a joke. You two must be fun at parties. Lmao πŸ˜†πŸ‘€

Some people just can't take a joke.
  • HangaMFP1962
    HangaMFP1962 Posts: 1 Member
    Any Auusies on here feel free to add
  • jd4421
    jd4421 Posts: 10 Member
    Could be doing with some friends…get adding πŸ‘πŸ»
  • Farnorthfarmer
    Farnorthfarmer Posts: 4 Member
    Starting back after a rough summer and realizing my goal was to large and needed to be broken down, slow and steady to win the race.

I am Looking for some new active friends to help me stay motivated. Been back for about a week but can't seem to remember to close and post my diary at the end of the day. Could use some friends to help me remember πŸ˜†

Finally ready to getting healthy.
  • daniellgeyer7518
    daniellgeyer7518 Posts: 1 Member
    Calm down disagreers, it was just a joke. You two must be fun at parties. Lmao πŸ˜†πŸ‘€

I disagree. They are probably NOT fun at parties. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
  • Shaybe92
    Shaybe92 Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am restarting my weight loss journey and need support!
  • sammcc2
    sammcc2 Posts: 50 Member
    Looking for Aussie friends to help me keep on track and accountable.
    Living in beautiful South Australia
  • floridiankelly
    floridiankelly Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there, I'm trying to get back on track and need some motivation to keep pushing forward. I got off track for the past 6 months, but I'm ready for this lifestyle change. Hopefully, I can make some friends to help me along the way.😊
  • jatkinsonpfs
    jatkinsonpfs Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, everyone. I have a new fitness coach, Ryan Peeks, and he is going to have my fitness and nutrition plan ready for me to get started on Monday. I am super excited about getting rid of this Dad Bod. I am in Knoxville, TN so if you are close let me know.
  • Greetings from Canada! Been here for a wee bit now, down over 10 pounds with more to go. Welcoming all new pals. :smile:
  • SilvaCentari
    SilvaCentari Posts: 9 Member
    Am new here (today being my first day) so could definitely
    use friends, motivation and support along this journey!!
    All are welcome, feel free to add and message me
  • iamwhatiammfp
    iamwhatiammfp Posts: 3 Member
    Revisiting my weight loss plans after putting on the weight I’d lost previously (and some) during lockdowns. I’m in the U.K. but don’t let that put you off 🀣 Would love more MFP friends for moral support, help, advice and tips πŸ’•
  • Lady_ov_leisure
    Lady_ov_leisure Posts: 99 Member
    More friends welcome
  • kaylijean01
    kaylijean01 Posts: 3 Member
    Me! I just started
  • Ecoffee93
    Ecoffee93 Posts: 12 Member
    πŸ”₯πŸ’ͺ
  • Newbie here looking for friends!
  • SarntC
    SarntC Posts: 2 Member
    I had great success using mfp to track food in the past... time to start doing it again. motivated and active in the gym and on here.
  • Fit_girl7
    Fit_girl7 Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me everyone xx
  • smbqt2
    smbqt2 Posts: 13 Member
    I am trying to get back on track! I would really appreciate some friends so we can encourage each other!!!