Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• FitNSassy1111
    FitNSassy1111 Posts: 54 Member
    Add me as well
  • mdonsbach
    mdonsbach Posts: 102 Member
    Add me. You'll get a bunch of likes from me and probably a witty comment or twelve.
  • MariaManeval4084
    MariaManeval4084 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi there I could really use some motivation and support from others my work schedule is about to get busy each week nd I would be glad to provide feedback to anyone who wants to hear how I'm doing I want to lose about 40 pounds and gain Len muscle while taking on 2 jobs a volunteer job and playing and practice music and learn g piano. Wow it sounds like a lot I know but I have more than I goal in mind for myself . If I could make some friends on hear and have so.e great support that word be really great I will promise to give updates of how I'm doing g
  • tfc32
    tfc32 Posts: 3 Member
    I could use some friends. I have a lot to lose and would really appreciate the motivation.
  • akwilliams89
    akwilliams89 Posts: 4 Member
    I need more friends!!
  • mrbullfrog
    mrbullfrog Posts: 54 Member
    Getting to our goals is always more fun when you have friends with the same motivation to help drive you and each other. I've added a few of you in here and Anyone else can add me too if you like.
  • jannygervar
    jannygervar Posts: 3 Member
    Always looking for more friends and motivation! I just started the BBG program.
  • barry_b12
    barry_b12 Posts: 86 Member
    Friends are always good and will certainly help keep me motivated to return here and stick to my goal.
  • jessicaford7888
    jessicaford7888 Posts: 4 Member
    I love new friends, support is so nice!!
  • katrinahartzog
    katrinahartzog Posts: 4 Member
    Looking for friends to help motivate me!!
  • sexyhotmomma01
    sexyhotmomma01 Posts: 33 Member
    I am always looking for new friends!!!
  • kayluvv
    kayluvv Posts: 13 Member
    Please add me! Could always use more friends! :smiley:
  • EstKurlee
    EstKurlee Posts: 1 Member
    I am looking for active friends who would be a motivation for me to also keep going!
  • Shelah_A
    Shelah_A Posts: 1,999 Member
    Feel free to add me ❤️
  • eirikra
    eirikra Posts: 22 Member
    I have just recently started again, I would love to have some more friends to support and get support from!
  • Zee_0100
    Zee_0100 Posts: 397 Member
    Hey everyone this is Zee here im 18 and really looking for some wait gain guidings anyone?
    And yes do add me in you friend list that will be an honour for me to have you guys.
  • Beckycm45
    Beckycm45 Posts: 1 Member
    Looking for friends! Add me!
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Still adding!
  • syimo69
    syimo69 Posts: 4 Member
    A bit of a Billy no mates at the moment ☺️ I can do with a few .
  • casandraboodlal
    casandraboodlal Posts: 2 Member
    How do you add people? I want to add all of you