Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• AliceNov2011
    AliceNov2011 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I took a year-long break from MFP, and am back now to shed those pesky last 20. Would love to connect!

Cheers,
    Alice
  • RainingKrypton
    RainingKrypton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. Looking for friends to share diaries, support, and suggestions with.
  • dhahnjr2323
    dhahnjr2323 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends.
  • DarthTantrix
    DarthTantrix Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Mike and I am from Sacramento, Ca. I am currently working on weight loss goals and looking for friends so we can offer each other mutual support in meeting our fitness goals. After getting out of the military a few years ago, the weight kept piling on year after year until I decided a couple of months ago it needed to stop. Since then I have lost 22 lbs so far out of my goal of losing 70 lbs total. Please feel free to add me and we can help each other meet our fitness goals :-)
  • Italiandiva38
    Italiandiva38 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone 👋🏻. Just rejoined after a long time away. Looking for new friends. Feel free to friend request me 😁
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends! Feel free to add me!
  • Meriguz
    Meriguz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just reset all my mfp goals & starting a keto/lchf plan this week. I would love the company 😊. Feel free to add me.
  • Mrsindepenant1
    Mrsindepenant1 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    If there’s anyone between 24 and 35 that would like to join me on the journey to getting fit and healthy feel free to add me! People who have an interest in horses or farming a bonus 😊 I like the outdoors and being around animals, riding horses, going on bush walks etc so if that’s the kind of stuff you like to do to keep fit even better 😁
  • Melissagail89
    Melissagail89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! Been a FP member for awhile, but just started the forums. Looking for help with Keto, just started.....Today!
  • tiffanyscarlett91
    tiffanyscarlett91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • katejolee6105
    katejolee6105 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too! That would really help and love to make new friends. Have a nice day! :)

Add me, I've been a member for a while but only giving it a proper go now:-)
  • katejolee6105
    Options
    joesgal22 wrote: »
    Brand new. No friends yet. Would love to have some motivating, fun friends.

Add me I need new pals
  • katejolee6105
    Options
    Hi, I've been on mfp for a few years. I dropped the batton then had another kid. I'm back at it now. Add me
  • RoxanneTarver
    RoxanneTarver Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey yall! Feel free to add me! Im here for support on this weight loss journey because nobody in my life understands how hard this is for me. So im looking for support/accountability partners. Im also here to support others!!!
  • Skeen070
    Skeen070 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends :smile:
  • MacroMiranda
    MacroMiranda Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm back on here after successful weight loss through MFP about 3 year school ago, and then gaining it all back (plus some). I'm now doing keto and could use some accountability friends! I'm 28 years old and looking to lose about 80 pounds.
  • Kimyonce84
    Kimyonce84 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I can never have to many friends. I'm very inspirational, motovating, funny and interesting. Add away people! 😊
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Add away lovely people
  • MissEclectic
    MissEclectic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also 28. My mom is starting Keto so I thought I might as well join in. Going to try and kick it off tomorrow.
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Took a small sabbatical. I am back and refocused on getting in the shape I want and being that anywhere, anytime person. Have a pic and do yourself the favor of filling out your profile. Check out my profile, ask my friends..... I'm a riot,