Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• myname20
    myname20 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Going to gym, trying to eat less and cook healthier meals. Looking for talkative and positive people that would share their daily life with me :)
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends....feel free to add me!
  • Islanderjoy
    Islanderjoy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • MitoMan1
    MitoMan1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Would love some more friends. No idea how to add them myself. I've looked, but no luck. Probably something simple that I just keep missing...
  • pandacsek
    pandacsek Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • MitoMan1
    MitoMan1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I figured it out! Tap the person's profile pic, then tap their profile name in the next page. You will then be able to send an invite.
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • JustTheTip223
    JustTheTip223 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am not really a friendly or social person but I feel like talking with people who are like minded is a good idea lol
  • optionsguy88
    optionsguy88 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I like running and weight training and fast food. Trying to fix the fast food part :) Open diary and daily logging. I’m always open to new friends for encouragement. Add me 😎
  • pokequeeen
    pokequeeen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    been on the sight for a couple of months but haven't branched out into the community yet. feel free to add me so we can support each other! ive joined a boot camp type gym and am down 20 pounds in just 3 months. 20 more til my 1st goal!
  • PCOS_VICTOR
    PCOS_VICTOR Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Me :smile:
  • MissAbbieJay
    MissAbbieJay Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Me! I need all the friends I can get haha.
  • Teamleslie
    Teamleslie Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Holla
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning MFP peeps! Always looking for more friends...Feel free to add me!
  • CourtneyBiber
    CourtneyBiber Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! ❤️
  • jlsmith4439
    jlsmith4439 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I’m just starting again and definantly would love some friends for motivation :) please feel free to add me
  • SeeingRojo09
    SeeingRojo09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, the more friends the more support and motivation!
  • BrantleyHope
    BrantleyHope Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Always great to have new friends - just signed up for my second half :) - feel free to join me on this crazy journey
  • chersies649
    chersies649 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi MFP! I am always on again off again with my weight loss journey. It's so easy to get distracted and lose focus on why I started in the first place. I've had a gym membership for the last 2yrs now and have not lost any weight. I've gained muscle which is great but I want to do both - lose fat, gain muscle. I need to get serious and need daily motivation and to believe I can do this! I'm hoping I will find that motivation here. Good luck to everyone here on your journey! :)
  • Mckenziekay3
    Mckenziekay3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I’m getting back into the game and could use some motivational friends! Feel free to add me, I’ll accept!