Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Haleema93
    Haleema93 Posts: 1 Member
    I wouldn’t mind some friends on here, haven’t tracked for a while, back on mfp now to shift this weight.
  • lindalou8268
    lindalou8268 Posts: 2 Member
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)
    sanento wrote: »
    Yup I need motivation x x

I can do it if I can dream it! Let me be able to dream it! It's so very hard! I love food, and I love the taste of it.
  • Dgiarrusso88
    Dgiarrusso88 Posts: 2 Member
    I wouldn't mind some new friends . I need someone to say "hey get your butt in gear!" Motivating yourself is hard. 😔
  • katrinanne
    katrinanne Posts: 20 Member
    Back on after being off for a while - mostly using this app for keeping track of my weight 😊
  • Torxa
    Torxa Posts: 61 Member
    I am currently friendless and would love some friends!

I'm returning since last being here in 2012 to lose all the weight I gained while not tracking any calories. It would be great to motivate others and have others to motivate me.
  • kbush2018
    kbush2018 Posts: 41 Member
    Add me too! Let’s achieve our goals and encourage each other!
  • samantha8994
    samantha8994 Posts: 2 Member
    I absolutely love watching people’s journeys! It motivates me! Any adds will be accepted! Can’t wait to meet some new people!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Hello beautiful peeps! Always looking for more friends...feel free to add me!
  • tiffanyscarlett91
    tiffanyscarlett91 Posts: 14 Member
    Yes please 18lb down on my 32nd day ❤️
  • Don_WM_
    Don_WM_ Posts: 262 Member
    :smiley: Looking for active friends! Add away!
  • beard_runner
    beard_runner Posts: 26 Member
    Always on the look out for motivational friends. Runner? Cyclist? Add me!
  • FitnessNinja0205
    FitnessNinja0205 Posts: 7 Member
    New and just started , would love to have more people for motivation, add me 😁
  • scott8210
    scott8210 Posts: 13 Member
    I lift a lot, do some cardio and eat clean. Love to find like minded, motivated people. Feel free to add me! 🤗💪🏼
  • twinkley74
    twinkley74 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi, I'm not new to MFP but am new to the community. Last year, I joined and lost the extra weight with exercise and watching my nutrition and then stopped logging into mfp because I thought I didn't need it any more. Wrong! Here I am back again because I put on most of that weight back and but now even more motivated. I've started walk/run and yoga and looking into doing more strength training. I would love to have more friends to keep me motivated and making the right choices!
  • castelamare92
    castelamare92 Posts: 5 Member
    I had no idea there was a community on here! Would love some extra pointers on macros and nutrition
  • AlainaKayy
    AlainaKayy Posts: 206 Member
    Hi! Me again, loving some encouragement!
  • kelzbfish
    kelzbfish Posts: 1 Member
    I would like more friends on here!
  • rebeccalilystears
    rebeccalilystears Posts: 1 Member
    hi, I am new to MFP and would love some motivational friends :)
  • Sarah_On_Fire
    Sarah_On_Fire Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me, I have no friends lol