Replies

• candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    i will
  • jlbrown1985
    jlbrown1985 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 3 done! It's getting a little easier, still cannot do the jump cardio circuit (I replace with jumping jacks with weights and chair squats with V presses)

Considering what to do next. I have 6weeks 6pack, boost metabolism banish fat, no more trouble zones and insanity

I have 6 week 6 pack, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, and No More Trouble Zones. I haven't started 6 week 6 pack but I have done No More Trouble Zones several times and I love it. Banish Fat Boost Metabolism is killer!! I've done it once and although I liked the workout I thought I was going to die. I haven't done it again because I started 30DS but I am thinking about making it my Saturday AM workout.
  • kerrycullen87
    kerrycullen87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start (again) level 1 day 1!!
    Need huge amounts of motivation on this cold rainy day !
  • jlbrown1985
    jlbrown1985 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Day 10 level 3 done!!

How did you like it? So glad to see you finished! Did you see results? Are you going another round? I went to RI 30.

Sorry for taking so long to respond. I loved the 30 day shred! I, like you, considered doing another round but I started to get kinda bored toward the end of level 3 so I bought Ripped in 30. Haven't started yet but I will soon.
  • hybridtheory45
    hybridtheory45 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    So as far as weight I'm down 18lbs pretty huge? Measurements will come after work

That's amazing!!!
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start (again) level 1 day 1!!
    Need huge amounts of motivation on this cold rainy day !

I'm just two days ahead of you and will not be doing it tomorrow (other exercise commitments).
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Question for everyone who has done 30DS before: how soon did you see results?? I am going on day 8 of level 1 and I'm not even sore anymore. I do still get very winded lol, but. I'm worries its not enough. Doesn't help my diet has been crap :\

Oh and what lb wts does everyone use?? I alternate between 3 and 5 lb during the workout
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Katie_Y89 wrote: »
    Question for everyone who has done 30DS before: how soon did you see results?? I am going on day 8 of level 1 and I'm not even sore anymore. I do still get very winded lol, but. I'm worries its not enough. Doesn't help my diet has been crap :\

Oh and what lb wts does everyone use?? I alternate between 3 and 5 lb during the workout
    I started with 5lb weights. I just bought 10s. I was doing the biggest loser Cardio Max and boot camp workout before I started the shred so it wasn't overwhelming for me. I think week 2 wa when I started to notice a real change.
  • hybridtheory45
    hybridtheory45 Posts: 84 Member
    Options

I'm not done yet (on level 3 still) but I've rarely been sore after the workout, and that hasn't stopped me from losing inches. I've read (on MFP and elsewhere) that being sore isn't necessarily an indication of a good workout. Don't worry! :) Oh, and I alternate between 3 and 5 lb weights as well. Anything with the arms I'm good with the 5s, but the shoulder stuff kills me to failure unless I use the 3s.

• Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options

I started with 5lb weights. I just bought 10s. I was doing the biggest loser Cardio Max and boot camp workout before I started the shred so it wasn't overwhelming for me. I think week 2 wa when I started to notice a real change.

I have the cardio max as well and oh wow does that kick my butt!! I can barely make it through the warm up lol!!
  • bobe36
    bobe36 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Everyone will have to bare with me when it comes to my measurements I am working 12s all week so I'm slightly tired after getting off and working our!! Promise I will get the results up
  • hevans120786
    hevans120786 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was day 1 for me!
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    @candykay0605 , when I get done with RI 30, I think I might give the ol' p90x a go. Maybe we can do it together?
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Last week I bought Jillian's 7 day shred. I tried it tonight after work along with 6wesk 6pack.. And oh my it was very intense cardio! It has 30mins cardio and 30 mins strength , I will start the entire workout tomorrow and do it till I buy p90x
  • emmoen
    emmoen Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was day 1 for me!

Me too! Well if me restarting but day 2 complete!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Gonna post my measurements 1 @ time so I can it in to my 12 hr work day waist I'm down 4.5 inches
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Also strength round of 7 day shred this am I once again dripped sweat
  • roxyish71
    roxyish71 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Made it to level 1 day 8! Almost time for level 2
  • louiseyates1
    louiseyates1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level 3 done! The end is in sight. Just bought some new workout gear and another boxset of Jillian workouts. Now my decision is even harder as to which to do next!