30 DAY SHRED BUDDIES

Options

Replies

• candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level 3 done! The end is in sight. Just bought some new workout gear and another boxset of Jillian workouts. Now my decision is even harder as to which to do next!

keep it up almost done!!!!!!!!
  • emmoen
    emmoen Posts: 218 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Felt like day 3 was so much harder than day 1 or 2
  • louiseyates1
    louiseyates1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Level 3 done. Burning all over today! :s
  • hybridtheory45
    hybridtheory45 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Did Level 3 Day 2 yesterday...was harder this time than the first time, because it was 90 degrees and 90% humidity, and we don't have AC in my workout room. Yuck!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    how is everyone doing
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Level 2, day one done. Omg. My arms were BURNING after the first strength circuit! Couldn't do all the plank position moves. Thinking of subbing some moves for others
  • shellbelle0210
    shellbelle0210 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hmm... 30 Day Shred. I could do this again. :)
    Maybe I'll start today and be done on my birthday.
  • louiseyates1
    louiseyates1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    how is everyone doing

Did Day 7 level 3 today. And kicked butt! Managed the squat jumps but not the rock stars. 3 days left and deciding what to do next...
  • hybridtheory45
    Options
    Level 3 Day 3 complete! Really tough today because I'd just got back from taking the dogs on a 2 mile walk, plus its still hot and humid. Exhausted!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    I am continuing to post on here since I began this challenge
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Wow there was so much more to my post lol
  • pwrfl1
    pwrfl1 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 5.... Feeling stronger . Currently using 5 pound Dumbbells and sweat up a storm .
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    Considering re-starting from day one. Really don't want to, but my diet has been utterly TERRIBLE!!! And I can't shake it!! What do you ladies think?
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Katie_Y89 wrote: »
    Considering re-starting from day one. Really don't want to, but my diet has been utterly TERRIBLE!!! And I can't shake it!! What do you ladies think?

I wouldn't, just because if you start over once you may start over again, and it may become a vicious cycle of starting over and never finishing. Make any sense??
  • funkitarian
    funkitarian Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I've just finished day 6 of the 30DS L1, feeling really good so far :)
  • hybridtheory45
    Options
    Level 3 Day 4 complete! Can't believe I only have 6 workouts left until I've finished the whole thing!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Level 3 Day 4 complete! Can't believe I only have 6 workouts left until I've finished the whole thing!

That is fantastic great job keeping the commitment!!!!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    For all my 30ds fans you all must try the 7 day shred!! I believe you will all love it!!
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    For all my 30ds fans you all must try the 7 day shred!! I believe you will all love it!!

Going to buy it today :)

• danoparr
    danoparr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the shred the past few days and would love to have other 30DS buddies as a friend on MFP! PLEASE add me :)