30 DAY SHRED BUDDIES

Options

Replies

• hybridtheory45
    hybridtheory45 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    woohoo....Level 2 Day 10 done today! On to Level 3! Totally nervous!!
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    woohoo....Level 2 Day 10 done today! On to Level 3! Totally nervous!!

Let me know how you like it. It was tough for me.
  • OlgaKotik
    OlgaKotik Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How do I join? Can't seem to figure out. Thanks.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    really you just add people as friends thats how I started the challenge anyway.
  • louiseyates1
    louiseyates1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    So sore after yesterday's level 3 workout (was my first day) so took a rest day and walked for about 2&1\2 hours at the zoo (we were there for 4 hours but obviously we didn't walk the whole time) will do day 2 tomorrow sore or not! Mainly thighs and back muscles (below my should blade) :s
  • PandaBWA
    PandaBWA Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 2 today and it was ROUGH. I'm doing modified for almost everything. I was starting to feel good toward the end of Level 1 despite still needing to rest here and there! And 3 is going to be worse! OMG.
  • louiseyates1
    Options
    PandaBWA wrote: »
    Day 1 of Level 2 today and it was ROUGH. I'm doing modified for almost everything. I was starting to feel good toward the end of Level 1 despite still needing to rest here and there! And 3 is going to be worse! OMG.

Well done to making it to level 2! It's tough but by the end you feel like you did at the end of level 1, and the realisation that you can do this hits you! Day 2 level 3 for me today but the 4 hours at the zoo yesterday have done my hips in so we will see what kind of impact that has when I'm done. :/
  • louiseyates1
    Options
    Day 3 Level 3 done. I'm still burning.. And sore for yesterday..
  • emmoen
    emmoen Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have to start over... I am going to finish this program
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm on W1 day 2. Sweating!!!
  • roxyish71
    roxyish71 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I just restarted for the millionth time. I'm on level 1 day 5. I'm determined to actually finish this time.
  • emmoen
    emmoen Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    roxyish71 wrote: »
    I just restarted for the millionth time. I'm on level 1 day 5. I'm determined to actually finish this time.

You can do it!
  • hybridtheory45
    hybridtheory45 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Level 3 Day 1 done! It wasn't as bad as I was expecting. It was still REALLY hard, but in a different way than level 2. All the plyo moves are tough!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Tomorrow I will list my official results of my challenge
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I will list my official results of my challenge

I am very excited about this! I can't wait to see what your results are!
  • louiseyates1
    Options
    Day 4 Level 3 done! It's getting a little easier, still cannot do the jump cardio circuit (I replace with jumping jacks with weights and chair squats with V presses)

Considering what to do next. I have 6weeks 6pack, boost metabolism banish fat, no more trouble zones and insanity
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Considering what to do next. I have 6weeks 6pack, boost metabolism banish fat, no more trouble zones and insanity

I have those also but started with the 30DS. Already excited about the whole collection but need to get through the 30 days first!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    So as far as weight I'm down 18lbs pretty huge? Measurements will come after work
  • louiseyates1
    Options
    GillianLF wrote: »

I have those also but started with the 30DS. Already excited about the whole collection but need to get through the 30 days first!

You will make it! I've 6 days left and I will complete it. Thus is a big feat for me as I usually quit after a week!
  • louiseyates1
    Options
    So as far as weight I'm down 18lbs pretty huge? Measurements will come after work

Fab loss! Can't wait to see the measurements! Do you have any before and after photos? X