candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    :)
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    j9ohsfpakasq.jpg
    Last 1 I took

You look great! ! I'm already noticing results too.
  • redperphexion
    redperphexion Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Way to go! How long into your program are you now?
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Woke up at 4:30 this morning (ugh) and started level 2. I'm going to the fair tonight so I figured I wouldn't be exercising after work tonight. Who knows though. Maybe I'll be motivated to do two rounds of level 2 today
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Way to go! How long into your program are you now?

Day 74 today. Will post a new pic soon as Mother Natures gift is done
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Decided my next progress pic will be on the final day of my challenge! Which means I will have to push extra hard
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Day 2 level 3. Man I find it tough!
  • hybridtheory45
    hybridtheory45 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 6 complete!

Candy, you're doing amazingly!!!
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Whew! Day 3 level 3. Killing. Me.
  • 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I tried to do the 30 day shred but failed after day 6. I woke up feeling a bit sore that day so, I took everyone's advice and took a rest day and never went back. That is my MO and that's why I was afraid to stop, even for one day.... When I stop something, even if it's only one day, the pattern is broken and that's it. It's over, just like that... I clearly need a better system and more discipline but it's just not there right now.
  • 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • hybridtheory45
    hybridtheory45 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I mostly have to do the 30 Day Shred every other day because I have pre-existing joint issues and need the break in between. I don't take the day off though-I will still go for a long walk, a hike, do another, lower impact video, play Just Dance on my Wii, or do a Zumba dvd I have. Your rest days don't have to be all rest...they can be "active" rest to keep you in the habit, but give you a break from the super high impact 30DS.
  • jlbrown1985
    jlbrown1985 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just found this thread. I completed day 2 of level 3 this morning! This is just round 1 for me. I completed the beginner shred on 4/3/15 while training to run a 5K. Concentrated on running only for a couple of months then decided to do the Shred. As challenging as level 3 is for me I'm thinking I will do another round!

Jillian Rocks! I also like No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism (even though it almost kills me!!).

Has anyone tried her Yoga DVD's?
  • loz2304
    loz2304 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join, I've had a funky hip and had to time out to do physio and generally moan about it, but I now have zero fitness and running for the bus left me a bit breathless so I need to get back to it, could do with a bit of support though otherwise I'll just find excuses not to do it
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    loz2304 wrote: »
    Is it too late to join, I've had a funky hip and had to time out to do physio and generally moan about it, but I now have zero fitness and running for the bus left me a bit breathless so I need to get back to it, could do with a bit of support though otherwise I'll just find excuses not to do it

We are all on different days of different levels, so I don't think so.
    Welcome!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    loz2304 wrote: »

We are all on different days of different levels, so I don't think so.
    Welcome!

Most defiantly. Please do join!
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    wish I would have saw this 2 months ago!! This is the PERFECT motivation!!! LOVE 30ds and plan on starting on monday!!! Could I join??
  • louiseyates1
    louiseyates1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    So had 2 rest days as I injured my shoulder (sleeping on the sofa on an odd angle due to 11 month old that doesn't sleep) braving day 3 level 2 today!
  • mjeevans
    mjeevans Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Are you still doing your 90 day shred?
    How is it going, I'm on day 4 again!!
    Off on holiday today for a week but plan to carry on, fingers crossed I do it.
    Let me know your progress