Options
    j9ohsfpakasq.jpg
    Last 1 I took
    d36a57cc8b681cc6c6734780b259f09c.jpg
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Katie_Y89 wrote: »
    wish I would have saw this 2 months ago!! This is the PERFECT motivation!!! LOVE 30ds and plan on starting on monday!!! Could I join??

We are all on different days of different levels. So sure! I'm repeating again after this round.

That said, day 4 level 3 done!
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just found this thread. I completed day 2 of level 3 this morning! This is just round 1 for me. I completed the beginner shred on 4/3/15 while training to run a 5K. Concentrated on running only for a couple of months then decided to do the Shred. As challenging as level 3 is for me I'm thinking I will do another round!

Jillian Rocks! I also like No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism (even though it almost kills me!!).

Has anyone tried her Yoga DVD's?
    Katie_Y89 wrote: »
    wish I would have saw this 2 months ago!! This is the PERFECT motivation!!! LOVE 30ds and plan on starting on monday!!! Could I join??

We are all on different days of different levels. So sure! I'm repeating again after this round.

That said, day 4 level 3 done!

Please do!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    j9ohsfpakasq.jpg
    Last 1 I took
    d36a57cc8b681cc6c6734780b259f09c.jpg

I'm sorry is this intended to make fun of my progress
  • candykay0605
    Options

mjeevans wrote: »
    Are you still doing your 90 day shred?
    How is it going, I'm on day 4 again!!
    Off on holiday today for a week but plan to carry on, fingers crossed I do it.
    Let me know your progress

Yea I am at the end I plan to do one last progress pic
  • redperphexion
    redperphexion Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Yea I am at the end I plan to do one last progress pic

Yeehaw!!!
  • 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    You're doing great candykay0605! I fell off the wagon and was just going stop altogether but I keep getting notifications of your posts and your progress and it's drawing me back in.

I'm going to start again and this time try to stick with it.

So whether others are making fun of your progress or not, many are inspired by it and that's what matters!

Keep doing what you're doing!!!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    u8knukwnmjh1.jpg
    The last pic I took
  • candykay0605
    Options
    4031isaiah wrote: »
    You're doing great candykay0605! I fell off the wagon and was just going stop altogether but I keep getting notifications of your posts and your progress and it's drawing me back in.

I'm going to start again and this time try to stick with it.

So whether others are making fun of your progress or not, many are inspired by it and that's what matters!

Keep doing what you're doing!!!

Thank you very much! I really hope to inspire someone, so knowing I have inspired you helps me! I was truly taken aback by that post, that seems to be mocking me. However let them mock. I am trying to change myself, and although that progress pic didn't show much progress I felt it shows some.
  • candykay0605
    Options
    By the way today is day 76
  • dgivens98
    dgivens98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    what is shred
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Jillian micheals 30 day shred is an workout video
  • 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Rather than starting over, I'm just going to chalk it up as a week break and consider today day 6.
  • candykay0605
    Options
    4031isaiah wrote: »
    Rather than starting over, I'm just going to chalk it up as a week break and consider today day 6.
    That works!!! You can do this
  • skinnyHulk2014
    skinnyHulk2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am reaching the 9% bodyfat
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    @candykay0605 , I wasn't sure what that post was meant for either. I think there's been some trolling going on around the boards.
    You are making great progress! And since I've started the shred, I'm down at least 10 pounds. My legs have definition and my biceps are making a comeback. I've also noticed my midsection taking shape. My goal is to become lean and have muscle definition but not to the point of "bodybuilder" status. I wish I had taken measurements before this so I can say I lost _ inches across and etc. We are all working hard on this, and if people want to scoff, let them I guess. I'm not bothered by it! We can all do this!!
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    I am reaching the 9% bodyfat

That's great! What is your regimen?
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    dgivens98 wrote: »
    what is shred

Its Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. You can find the videos on YouTube for free. There are 3 levels and you do each one for 10 days.
  • candykay0605
    Options
    @candykay0605 , I wasn't sure what that post was meant for either. I think there's been some trolling going on around the boards.
    You are making great progress! And since I've started the shred, I'm down at least 10 pounds. My legs have definition and my biceps are making a comeback. I've also noticed my midsection taking shape. My goal is to become lean and have muscle definition but not to the point of "bodybuilder" status. I wish I had taken measurements before this so I can say I lost _ inches across and etc. We are all working hard on this, and if people want to scoff, let them I guess. I'm not bothered by it! We can all do this!!

• candykay0605
    Options
    Not sure why everything I typed failed to post .. But I am so proud of everyone and 1 individuals nagativity will not deter me!! We can do this together