Most of us do!
  • rockmartin50
    rockmartin50 Posts: 1,747 Member
    Options
    I don't mind a little flirting it can be fun
  • caiteh86
    caiteh86 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I like it! Depending on whos flirting with me of course...
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    caiteh86 wrote: »
    I like it! Depending on whos flirting with me of course...

Agreed @caiteh86
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Fo sho
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I do sometimes because, let's be honest, the clock is ticking and I don't have many good years left of being flirted with. I'm 46...the jig is almost up.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I do sometimes because, let's be honest, the clock is ticking and I don't have many good years left of being flirted with. I'm 46...the jig is almost up.

You have many many decades left, ;);) , flirt, flirt.
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Options

Whatever. You look fantastic and have many years left to get hit on.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

I really do appreciate that and I was honestly not fishing for compliments. It really is hard for women to age and become invisible in that respect, but I guess that's the circle of life and all.
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Options

I really do appreciate that and I was honestly not fishing for compliments. It really is hard for women to age and become invisible in that respect, but I guess that's the circle of life and all.

I hear ya. I’m the same age. They do come less and less. But let’s take em as we get em. Right!
  • The_Weaze
    The_Weaze Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Usually yes
  • bobshuckleberry
    bobshuckleberry Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Yes. I am accused of being a constant flirt. And yes indeed sometimes I am flirting (playful not overtly sexual or Fatal Attraction scary), but most of the time I am just being nice.
  • bobshuckleberry
    bobshuckleberry Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    i flirt with all my good friends, both male and female. I don't flirt with strangers bcuz i don't really get attracted to anyone until i know their personality.

Hmm, yea that is about right. I have said the part about attraction before. When asked what my physical type is, I have no answer.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Sometimes. I'm happy that I'm being noticed and gives me confidence that "I still have it," but I've been out of the single game for so long that I've forgotten how to flirt back. It usually ends up in awkwardness unless the girls are just very straight forward instead of relying on me to make the small talk. o:)

All you have to do is tell them you're a butt snorkeler. That should be all you need to win them over.
  • 911Doughboy
    911Doughboy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    i think everyone, no matter of realtionship status, like being flirted with and is guilty of doing a little flirting back (even if taken)...human nature
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I am very, very rarely flirted with.... and when I am, it's the late-night-and-I'm-certain-they-are-lonely and-drunk "lol ur HOT" message variety. Like, you can't quite tell if they are drunk and inept or a 10-year old hacking into their dad's computer.
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Sometimes. I'm happy that I'm being noticed and gives me confidence that "I still have it," but I've been out of the single game for so long that I've forgotten how to flirt back. It usually ends up in awkwardness unless the girls are just very straight forward instead of relying on me to make the small talk. o:)

All you have to do is tell them you're a butt snorkeler. That should be all you need to win them over.

I don't know of any social situation where this statement WOULDN'T work. It reeks of class and sophistication, and shows that you're a man who knows how to take charge.