Do u like getting flirted with?

Options

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Sometimes. I'm happy that I'm being noticed and gives me confidence that "I still have it," but I've been out of the single game for so long that I've forgotten how to flirt back. It usually ends up in awkwardness unless the girls are just very straight forward instead of relying on me to make the small talk. o:)

All you have to do is tell them you're a butt snorkeler. That should be all you need to win them over.

I don't know of any social situation where this statement WOULDN'T work. It reeks of class and sophistication, and shows that you're a man who knows how to take charge.

I'm not sure if you're flirting with me right now, but you should know I'm a butt snorkeler.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I am very, very rarely flirted with.... and when I am, it's the late-night-and-I'm-certain-they-are-lonely and-drunk "lol ur HOT" message variety. Like, you can't quite tell if they are drunk and inept or a 10-year old hacking into their dad's computer.

Why can't they be both?
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Sometimes. I'm happy that I'm being noticed and gives me confidence that "I still have it," but I've been out of the single game for so long that I've forgotten how to flirt back. It usually ends up in awkwardness unless the girls are just very straight forward instead of relying on me to make the small talk. o:)

All you have to do is tell them you're a butt snorkeler. That should be all you need to win them over.

I don't know of any social situation where this statement WOULDN'T work. It reeks of class and sophistication, and shows that you're a man who knows how to take charge.

I'm not sure if you're flirting with me right now, but you should know I'm a butt snorkeler.

You need to make a t-shirt that says "PROFESSIONAL BUTT SNORKELER".
  • gexking
    gexking Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I do sometimes because, let's be honest, the clock is ticking and I don't have many good years left of being flirted with. I'm 46...the jig is almost up.

Quite right...probably just a few days left ;);)
    bwa-hahahaha
  • cee134
    Options
    Ok.... if everyone likes being flirted with how come no one is flirting in this thread?
  • Alzzi76
    Alzzi76 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I was thinking that... ive come to watch and none is much into it. Is a bit boring..
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Not today. Tread lightly.
  • Armymedic2018
    Armymedic2018 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Alzzi76 wrote: »
    I was thinking that... ive come to watch and none is much into it. Is a bit boring..

I'm too shy to flirt in public
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Ok.... if everyone likes being flirted with how come no one is flirting in this thread?

I just kind of figured this thread was leading to a bunch of PMs, behind the scenes.

ETA - Someone says 'yes' and it's like a deer poking its head out of the trees. Hunters are like "Ha! There you are. Gotcha now."
  • Alzzi76
    Alzzi76 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Alzzi76 wrote: »

I'm too shy to flirt in public

its fun watching.. u learn lots from others mistakes.
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

63k4teywnzix.gif

gu0q8fjgse2g.gif

I guess I should mention I'm horrible at flirting.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    I think everyone flirts but there is a fine line when you are married not to cross. Happily married 25 years.

Good response. 30 years for me this year.
  • fieldhjunkie
    fieldhjunkie Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Of course!
  • MizzBree
    MizzBree Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Yes indeed!!!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    the general flirting is fun and flattering. But really it only makes an impact when particular people flirt.
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I do sometimes because, let's be honest, the clock is ticking and I don't have many good years left of being flirted with. I'm 46...the jig is almost up.

I completely empathize with you.... what makes it worse is, after a woman reaches "a certain age" (at least here in the U.S.), and they don't try to look good, they are chastised for letting themselves go, and if they DO try, people say they're trying too hard and should accept aging gracefully.

If you're really lucky, someone might say "you look good for your age". But there is always the disclaimer "for your age".

• special_ed1977
    special_ed1977 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yeah it's nice; although, when it happens it's usually by ladies much older than me though. I was in a gas station once and this lady in her seventies was just pouring on the compliments. When she left the lady behind the counter was laughing hysterically. I asked her what was funny she said she knows that lady and said she was trying to pick me up. Lol