Do u like getting flirted with?

Options

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I Love the flirts I get! As long as they are respectful and lift me up!

Please don't judge me!

I was married many years to someone who never even looked at me let alone flirted with me! Kinda messed with my Self esteem!
    Even at my age, I've felt better about myself this past year than I have in the last 30! Just by accepting the compliments and getting flirted with... And now I can flirt back if I choose to! ;)
  • The_Weaze
    The_Weaze Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Yep
  • Alzzi76
    Alzzi76 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Being an older white male in todays world, flirting makes me a lil nervous. I don’t try to do it, although anything can be construed as flirting depending on the person.

Luckily, time has ensured there isn’t much flirting going on with me any more.

And I will fall back on the ‘dense’ defense. I don’t typically believe anyone is looking at me in that manner.

Flirting used to be harmless when done tastefully. Now, for guys my age, it can earn me a hashtag, no matter how innocent the interaction. I’ve seen coworkers who did nothing wrong be admonished for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. (Exercise class letting out).

Maybe this is the exception, not the rule.

It’s safer to keep my eyes down, and my thoughts to myself. Hey look, there’s something on my shoe... :)

I like guys like u. :)
    Harmless, humble ol guys often are kind hearted helpful and awesome to have around. Ready to give a helpful encouraging word in your ear.
  • Alzzi76
    Options
    >:)
    Nope. Who does? I mean come on.

J/K

For real. Who doesn’t?

For me it all depends on my mood, by who, how, where and why. So 9/10 times I’m simply indifferent.

So...you're saying there's a chance >:)o:)

Yes, just like winning the lottery. :#

Experience plus
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Back when I was single I used to be oblivious to it most of the time.
    Especially at work, my colleagues (mostly female, a lot of my friends tend to be for some reason)- would point out that some girl had been clearly into me and I’d be like... hah, never mind!

For me. I’m really into someone who can make me laugh and.. you don’t really get that with most flirting!

I met my girlfriend now on a site where we were both chatting about how much we hated dating sites and.. well, neither of us were really looking.

And... uh. Well. We’re together now!
  • Alzzi76
    Options
    Flirting is fun even if u arnt single. Just having fun without judging, makes life a little easier. Gives everyone a lift. Helps alot self-esteem ..

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I wouldn't know if I was being flirted with. The last time I received a compliment from the opposite sex, I just said "Thanks You." About a year ago. In my life, the only people I come into contact with are Bikers, Old Marine Buddies and friends of my daughters and wife. Everyone knows my status, and, if I'm out by myself, I'm not the best looking guy out there and I come across as a little quiet. I like it like this.
  • MikeinNOLA
    MikeinNOLA Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Yep, try and dish it often too
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I like it. Honestly I am so oblivious that I don't recognize when it is happening or even if it has. I would probably be very awkward if it did happen and fumble my words or trip over my feet and scare them off. :lol:
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    GymRatSF wrote: »
    I don't know if I like it. Honestly I am so oblivious that I don't recognize when it is happening or even if it has. I would probably be very awkward if it did happen and fumble my words or trip over my feet and scare them off. :lol:
    100% me!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Wtf is flirting? :lol:
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ yeah, what is it?
  • rasta_bb
    rasta_bb Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    What a bait question lol
  • nitromaniac
    nitromaniac Posts: 2,479 Member
    Options
    I think all people like to be flirted with in one way or another. Flirting sends a message of worth to the person being flirted with and we all want to feel being worth something, or in this case, someone's attention. We may not know how to recognize or handle being flirted with, (me on both occasions), but deep down we appreciate it.
  • EvanK84
    EvanK84 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I don't necessarily know when I'm being flirted with , but I've been told I flirt a lot. I don't realize I'm doing it , I think I'm just being nice.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Looking good superman ;)
  • cfgreear
    cfgreear Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I like having a fun and friendly conversation with people and making friends, but nope dont like flirting and im married. Even back when I was single years ago I hated dating and figuring out how all that worked, im a considerably direct person with my intentions. In the first conversation I ever had with my wife I told her I was looking for someone to marry and have kids with. She kept talking to me and now we have 2 kids.