What's Been Cut Out Of Your Lifestyle??

Options

Replies

• vbernier1
    vbernier1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i've cut out being lazy. working on day 4 here... lol. I will not go back. (hopefully)
  • DanielleDavids
    DanielleDavids Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I never really ate pop or cereal, so those were never an issue for me. However, since following my nutrition plan I've discovered I'm sensitive to wheat and dairy (ie. My tummy doesn't like me when I eat them and I get bloated for several days) so I cut out dairy and wheat completely and I really don't miss it at all anymore. :)
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Excuses
    Self-pity
    Nap time

I couldn't give up nap time!

But seriously I gave up doughnuts (because they jack my blood sugar bad and I hate how crappy I feel like that)

Doughnuts are my Sunday morning breakfast! Can't give that up.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    trying so hard to quit smoking. It's much, much better....but I had a couple today. My usual is 10 per day so I think I'm on the right track. it's just so f'n hard!! :smokin:
  • cdeangelo
    cdeangelo Posts: 1
    Options
    I've cut out a lot of carbs, only eat rice cakes, brown rice, and corn tortillas now and no later than 5pm each day!
  • Cyclingbonnie
    Cyclingbonnie Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I've cut out the notion that I need to cut things out of my diet.

This
  • adamdlc
    adamdlc Posts: 34
    Options
    I cut refined sugars, desserts, fried food, GMOs, most junk food. I do however have cheat days. But i try not to exceep my macro goal
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Excuses, lack of informed decisions about food and exercise, and the idea that I need to cut food choices out simply to lose or maintain weight.
  • dreamingofhealthy
    dreamingofhealthy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    trying so hard to quit smoking. It's much, much better....but I had a couple today. My usual is 10 per day so I think I'm on the right track. it's just so f'n hard!! :smokin:

You got this!!! Good luck... I struggle as well... I smoke or or two in a day sometimes.. then I go weeks without smoking at all... Its very hard to quit. way harder than dieting.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I have not really cut much of anything...all food is good! :D

I guess when I think about it...I don't drink regular sodas or juices. Other than that....i pretty much eat the same as I always have - just less of it and more balanced.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    The binges are becoming less
  • zakiyyahdaniels
    zakiyyahdaniels Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same for. Me.. No more junk food
  • sohmui
    sohmui Posts: 108 Member
    Options

You got this!!! Good luck... I struggle as well... I smoke or or two in a day sometimes.. then I go weeks without smoking at all... Its very hard to quit. way harder than dieting.
    I am down to five a day from 20-something. Smoke one or two a day and you are likely to die from something else.
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    I cut out about 6 - 20oz bottles of Mt Dew a day.....And drink about 1 gallon of water a day now.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I dont really cut things out but I do buy things according to how it will help my weight loss and not hinder it. With that being said,I will say juice.
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    High sodium foods. I went from being on 3 medications for blood pressure to being on none :) Last night my BP was 110/76
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I've been choosing fruit to eat rather than desserts! and I love them! especially because it is summer.
  • emmietoby
    emmietoby Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    i must say my ex . so happy that he is gone. less stress in my life.
  • Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I've cut out the notion that I need to cut things out of my diet.

Same :smile:

Ditto - I never drank much soda, juice, etc. Thankfully I had really good eating habits to start with. All my sweets were homemade with quality ingredients.

I guess I gave up improper portion sizes. Who knew a portion of healthy nuts was so tiny.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    The only thing I've cut is the size of my portions and the amount of oil to cook things in