60 lbs in 4 months

Options
12346»

Replies

• elawoman72
    elawoman72 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Awesome dedication! I don't know you personally, but can tell you are beautiful inside and out. Continued success to you in your new lifestyle!
  • duggud
    duggud Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow, your pictures are inspiring! x
  • ahanshew7
    ahanshew7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And I love the tats!
  • 68cheeky
    68cheeky Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just joined today.....you are truly an inspiration! Hoping I have your success. If you care to share a sample meal plan that works for you, it would be great for me as a start point. Keep up the good work!
  • NancyJeanSmith
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! My hat is off to you, young lady!!! I've been on my life style change since March of 2012, but got way laid with injuries, and gained almost all the weight back, that I had lost. The day that I was going to go back to Curves and start my working out again, I was in a car accident (07 Sep 12) and spent 6 months in the hospital. 4 of those months were in a wheel chair. I was doing quite a bit of praying, and God started telling me what to put in my body, and even though I was in the wheel chair, I started losing weight. I started out at 388 lbs. and I'm now 241.6 lbs. and still losing, praise the Lord!!!

I understand where you're coming from, when you say that you have to love yourself. For a long time, I didn't even have any self-esteem to even lift, that's how low I was. I hated myself and stayed away from everybody. That's not a good thing. I was a very sad person. But, God came into my life. He saved my life, in that car accident, and even though I had to learn how to do everything all over again, including how to walking, I'm now walking with a walker and sometimes with a cane. I mean my surgeon told me that he was going to have to cut my leg off, and I told him that they had brought me to his hospital, because they said that he is the best orthopedic surgeon. I told him that I wasn't going to have anything less than for him to save my leg and if he wasn't going to talk to me like that, to leave my room. HE LEFT!!!

The bottom line is, he did save my leg. I'm not very good at walking, but praise God, I have my leg and I'm walking the best way I know how. All that time in the hospital, God taught me what to eat, how to eat, and I do that every day. I just listen to what God wants me to eat., It's worked and I'm going to stick with God!!!

It's a great thing, that you're doing for yourself, and I applaud you!!! You've come such a long way, and I pray that your journey is a complete success!!! God bless you!!!

- Nancy Jean -
  • sarahsunshine1217
    sarahsunshine1217 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I feel amazing :D So glad I could inspire so many of you. Let's make 2013 the year we get healthy :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    bravo bravo bravo! i love your side ink ;)
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!