Getting jeered at whilst exercising

Options
123457»

Replies

• reeves45
    reeves45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I say taser them, and laugh and laugh. Little brats. Very inappropriate action on your part, but wouldn't it feel great!!
    Sorry, very bad advice, but you have to admit for a brief moment it made you laugh, and imagine the pimply faced little buggers yelling apologies for their horrid behavior.
  • oilphins
    oilphins Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Teenagers are the most immature people on the planet, especially boys. Their brains still haven't fully functioned yet. Do NOT let this get you down. If you have to take a different route, then do that. And this quote from yusaku has been said to me as well from my sister in law. The one who has never exercised in her life. It's always the jealous people who couldn't even run 1 mile without keeling over. Keep it up and don't let it get you down. Just look at where the source is coming from.
    yusaku02 wrote: »
    When I was a marathon training someone would yell "Run Forest Run!" from their car at least once a week. Just ignore it and continue with your workout. Why give them enough power to ruin your day?

• lolagranola1
    lolagranola1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Ems, you just keep on runnin away! If you have to go another route, you should. If you ignore their words, soon enough they may become more nasty. I don't know for sure, and i hate to be so pessimistic. I am normally not. But kids are the worst. You are doing what's best for you, and don't stop.
    Truth is, when i run, i imagine that every time my foot hits the ground that it sounds like a dinosaur and that i am invincible! So shake the earth! I really hope you keep pushing for your self. You are the only one that can stop you.