• poissant23
    poissant23 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Naruto fan all the way :wink: but right now losing myself in witcher 3
  • kikomansauce
    kikomansauce Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello. Love both anime and gaming.
    Too many to say for anime, but my favorites are Attack on Titan, Gakuen Alice and Fruits Basket(actually that's manga), and Inuyasha.

Gaming wise, in love with Valve - Portal and Half Life - along with the Elder Scrolls series(Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim), Fall Out, and Destiny, Battlefield & CoD, League of Legends, lots of MMOs, like MapleStory, Mabinogi, I want to play Guild Wars 2, Assassin's Creed is my love, and, well, many many many more.
  • Clo747
    Clo747 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    Clo747 wrote: »
    @gam3rguy Yeah, it does. Kinda puzzle like with some boss fights at the end. I've only done the first level so far, but it was a clever little bit to the game. I prefer it to the multiplayer parts, too. That seems to be hubby's domain.
    so, kinda "portal-ish" then? may check it out then. gaming sites are only talking up the multi-player, and i'm all like "i'll just wait for fatal frame 5".

Oooh, you went way over my head there! lol I bought a Wii U for my kids for xmas; and in readiness for the new Zelda game...c'mon, Miyamoto, pull it together!... I've never played Portal, but is that the one where the machine that's helping you goes mad...? And is Fatal Frame a game about taking pictures of ghosts? Because I swear I played that 10 years ago!
    also waiting for Zelda...and Metroid!!
    that's the game. GLaDoS. not sure she's ever really "helping", at least there's cake...wait. :(
    fatal frame's kinda old now, but there's a new one coming out on Wii-U. you use the gamepad as your camera obscura!

May have to invest in the new Fatal Frame! That game used to scare the ever loving shizz outta me!
  • kikomansauce
    Options
    @gam3rguy Yeah, it does. Kinda puzzle like with some boss fights at the end. I've only done the first level so far, but it was a clever little bit to the game. I prefer it to the multiplayer parts, too. That seems to be hubby's domain.
    so, kinda "portal-ish" then? may check it out then. gaming sites are only talking up the multi-player, and i'm all like "i'll just wait for fatal frame 5".

Oooh, you went way over my head there! lol I bought a Wii U for my kids for xmas; and in readiness for the new Zelda game...c'mon, Miyamoto, pull it together!... I've never played Portal, but is that the one where the machine that's helping you goes mad...? And is Fatal Frame a game about taking pictures of ghosts? Because I swear I played that 10 years ago!
    that's the game. GLaDoS. not sure she's ever really "helping", at least there's cake...wait. :(
    fatal frame's kinda old now, but there's a new one coming out on Wii-U. you use the gamepad as your camera obscura!

shhhhhhhhhhh. You can't spoil it. If you're going to play Portal, I suggest you play both Portal 1 and 2. And then, play Half Life. And then get frustrated because Valve can't count to 3. And then get mind blown with - hopefully - a single universe game crossover. *EXPLOSION*
  • Viredic
    Viredic Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anime guy for a long time...vbslqqfwntml.jpg
  • xoandxo
    xoandxo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love akame ga kill, Attack on titan,& parasyte. I need a new binge watching anime series if anyone has suggestions
  • Viredic
    Viredic Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    xoandxo wrote: »
    I love akame ga kill, Attack on titan,& parasyte. I need a new binge watching anime series if anyone has suggestions

Sword Art Online, Fate Zero...Good action anime...with a real end...
    Terraformars is kind of like Attack on Titan...just not quite as cool...
  • Clo747
    Options
    xoandxo wrote: »

Kill la kill, the much derided Bleach... I enjoyed it but the Eisen arc was clearly the best..., Gintama, Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Full Metal Alchemist, Another is amazingly creepy and quite.. Maybe you haven't seen one of these? All really good!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options

shhhhhhhhhhh. You can't spoil it. If you're going to play Portal, I suggest you play both Portal 1 and 2. And then, play Half Life. And then get frustrated because Valve can't count to 3. And then get mind blown with - hopefully - a single universe game crossover. *EXPLOSION*
    yup, played those. we'll never get "episode: 3". sad face. I bet we get "The last guardian" before "Half life 3" is even announced. I wouldn't say "no" to a Gordon/Chell team up though.

• Clo747
    Options
    I meant to say Another was creepy and gory... Not sure what happened there!
  • dbomb76
    dbomb76 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Appleseed.jpg
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I've never watched Anime, but am a massive gamer. Currently playing Minecraft, Total Annihilation, Mass Effect 3 and Farcry 4. Anyone can add me.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    You bet: Fairy Tail, Bleach until it got weird, lots of anime on Netflix and Crunchyroll that I've dabbled in. (Parasyte is especially good, very deep).
    I've played various MMOs (Tera, Perfect World) and Minecraft. I also enjoy tabletop RPGs when I can find players (a dying breed, it seems :neutral: ).
  • kikomansauce
    Options

yup, played those. we'll never get "episode: 3". sad face. I bet we get "The last guardian" before "Half life 3" is even announced. I wouldn't say "no" to a Gordon/Chell team up though.

I have hope in a 3!! No matter how long it takes... We can all still enjoy Black Mesa though since that is finally out. And there are too many evidences linking Gordon and Chell(more like Black Mesa and Aperture).

Also, WHO'S EXCITED FOR STEAM SUMMER SALE. WHO'S ALREADY BROKE??
  • kmlutts
    kmlutts Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh I love kamisama, as well as DBZ and Trigun. I'm more of a shojo fan...
  • pmm3437
    pmm3437 Posts: 529 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Not really into Anime, but ill watch it if its on.

Have always been a big time gamer. Tabletop, pen and paper, CCGs, and computer. RTS and RPG ( both cRPG and MMO ) mainly, thou I've been known to frag ( and get fragged ) on occasion.

Currently playing : Legend of Grimlock II, Pillars of Eternity, SC2 ( and waiting for Legacy of the Void ), HearthStone, Legends of Norrath, and ShadowRun Returns ... along with my current MMO addictions ( EQ1 and Secret World ).

MtG and whatever we pull off the shelf at my buddies gaming store on Sat afternoons. Usually stuff like Settlers or a train game. Occasionally play in or referee a Warhammer miniatures tourney.
  • JakeRoche2015
    JakeRoche2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Niajon16 wrote: »
    Hello everyone!
    I love death note
  • PPumpItUp
    PPumpItUp Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Yes on both accounts. My favorite game is Final Fantasy 6 and the game I am currently playing is Dragon Age: Inquisition. As for anime I watch Naruto, Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon, World Trigger and a few others. My favorite anime is Cowboy Bebop.
  • mooo92
    mooo92 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Long time anime fan here! guys plsss add me xD