Any gamers or anime lovers here?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    gonna try and make some progress in Bloodborne today. probably gonna die a lot.
  • Niajon16
    Niajon16 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Not much of an amine person. But love my video games
    Oh OK
  • Niajon16
    Options
    Jessie1914 wrote: »
    Love both anime and video games. :smile: Too many anime to name my favorite but I'm really into RPGs and fighting games. Favorite RPG series is final fantasy

Thats great Ive played 13 and 13-2 and final fantasy 7:Dirge of cerebus
  • Niajon16
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    Clo747 wrote: »
    @gam3rguy Yeah, it does. Kinda puzzle like with some boss fights at the end. I've only done the first level so far, but it was a clever little bit to the game. I prefer it to the multiplayer parts, too. That seems to be hubby's domain.
    so, kinda "portal-ish" then? may check it out then. gaming sites are only talking up the multi-player, and i'm all like "i'll just wait for fatal frame 5".

Add me!
  • Niajon16
    Options
    xoandxo wrote: »
    I love akame ga kill, Attack on titan,& parasyte. I need a new binge watching anime series if anyone has suggestions

Psycho Pass, Samurai Champloo and even though i havent watched it Tokyo Ghouls has been suggested to me a few times :smile:
  • Niajon16
    Options
    @gam3rguy Yeah, it does. Kinda puzzle like with some boss fights at the end. I've only done the first level so far, but it was a clever little bit to the game. I prefer it to the multiplayer parts, too. That seems to be hubby's domain.
    so, kinda "portal-ish" then? may check it out then. gaming sites are only talking up the multi-player, and i'm all like "i'll just wait for fatal frame 5".

Oooh, you went way over my head there! lol I bought a Wii U for my kids for xmas; and in readiness for the new Zelda game...c'mon, Miyamoto, pull it together!... I've never played Portal, but is that the one where the machine that's helping you goes mad...? And is Fatal Frame a game about taking pictures of ghosts? Because I swear I played that 10 years ago!

Yup thats fatal frame for you.
  • msalamun
    msalamun Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Yep, we're all over this site! And if you haven't joined a gaming community here on MFP yet, go ahead and check this one out!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/19-mfp-gamers
  • Niajon16
    Options
    I also enjoyed ghost in the shell and monster
  • Niajon16
    Options

Ha. I dont have it but i wish you the best of luck!
  • Niajon16
    Options
    I also watch yahtzees "Zero Punctuation". Which is him critiquing games.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Niajon16 wrote: »

Ha. I dont have it but i wish you the best of luck!
    LOL! I died a LOT...got some new weapons and leveled up a few times though. :)

• gam3rguy
    Options
    watching E3 on ign. UBISOFT on now. new South Park game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    watching E3 on ign. UBISOFT on now. new South Park game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    some guy's singing now, promoting Just Dance 2016. no idea who he is...but just awful.

• ermand
    ermand Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    His singing is absolutely awful
  • Ragebeksmachine3030
    Ragebeksmachine3030 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely a gamer, but not so much into anime.
    Currently playing Diablo III on xbone, WoW on PC (it always reels me back in) and Borderlands 2 (again) on 360.
    Please, anyone, feel free to add me! I can use all the extra support and motivation I can get, especially from some like-minded peeps :)
  • mooo92
    mooo92 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Who saw E3? Final Fantasy VII remake hype!!!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    mooo92 wrote: »
    Who saw E3? Final Fantasy VII remake hype!!!
    yup, gonna be a wait though. i'll have to play through the original again before the remake.

• miss_midnight_toker
    miss_midnight_toker Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yaaasss. Full Metal Alchemist is my *kitten*. Gurren Lagan, Kill La Kill. Video games, I'm a huge Bioshock fan.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Yaaasss. Full Metal Alchemist is my *kitten*. Gurren Lagan, Kill La Kill. Video games, I'm a huge Bioshock fan.
    original or "Brotherhood"? ...both?