Cheat day?

Options
13»

Replies

• Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Ok then...

I think you should do a cheat day once a week and it should be all protein. :)
  • Gleno97
    Gleno97 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This was noted by my doctor as okay to eat this many calories a day. He said as long as I'm eating a little throughout the day and getting my protein and vitamins then I'm okay. I also take vitamins to help with this. I didn't think my calorie intake was going to become a huge issue. I havent ignored anyone's post Ive said aill try adding things to my diet. I'm just starting this and trying to find what works best for me.
    Hi Suzieann, As your doctor has said "as long as I'm eating a little throughout the day and getting my protein and vitamins then I'm okay".

I'm just wondering how are you getting your daily protein if you are only eating veggies and fruit?? I have just had VSG surgery and I my daily protein target is 70g/day. I struggle to get that much in but I eat alot of high protein foods like greek yogurt, cottage cheese, and fish and I still have to have a protein shake once a day to reach my goal. I see that you are just starting and alot of people have chimed in with some great info like "hitting your daily macros" - very important.

Anyway, it seems a lot of people are concerned for you regarding your calorie intake and eating habits (once/day). Try to eat 3 to 4 small meals/day and get your protein in. By doing it that way, one of your meals could be a slice of pizza or something that you crave, just have a small portion.

Also, I am very new at this and I too am finding out what works for me. I wish you well. If you want to chat or add me as a friend I'm here.