7 pounds from goal

Options
:s frustrated.....7 pounds from goal...and it fluctuates from 146 to 147.5... Shooting for 140.

Replies

• slm7886
    slm7886 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's nothing! U got this...continue to do what you've been doing and try not to weigh in all the time or it'll drive you bonkers!!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    i lost my last 6 lbs (the last time) by switching to hot yoga. it just melted away in a month.
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    pwh300 wrote: »
    :s frustrated.....7 pounds from goal...and it fluctuates from 146 to 147.5... Shooting for 140.

140s is the worst for me, I mean like blood sweat and tears. I just hit 140, five more pounds I'll be at goal. Really sick of seeing that 4, legit pisses me off because I've been here for months so I bumped my cardio, I have a morning and night time routine now.

138 I'm getting my hair done
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I am eager to change that "4" to a "3" as well! Slowly getting there.
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    I'm 9 lbs from goal trying to get to 145. I totally understand the frustration. It's been a month of up and down. Keep with it you'll get there!
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'm about 7 lbs. from goal as well. Just stick with what you know is the right thing to do as far as food and exercise. Calories-In/Calories-Out. It will happen for you! And hopefully for me too! :)
  • joshuapowell1989
    joshuapowell1989 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm 164 and aiming to get to the 140's, I started at 188 so half way there! 7lb's isn't alot left you can do it :)
  • pwh300
    pwh300 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone....It helps to know it might take longer then a month for this to move. LOL Lets all keep up the good work.

Nice thing today several people told me I'm getting to skinny and I know I'm around the high end of my "true weight" for my height. But that is where I'm most comfortable.

Thanks again.
  • FrancineJM61
    FrancineJM61 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    if you have a routine you do everyday. Change it up your body will not know what you are doing it will try to keep up burning more calories.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Woot woot, almost there! Keep getting it.
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Don't let it get you down!! Think about how far you've come... 7lbs...that's minor! You've got this!! Just keep being consistent and it will come off!