Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

7 pounds from goal

:s frustrated.....7 pounds from goal...and it fluctuates from 146 to 147.5... Shooting for 140.

Replies

• slm7886
    slm7886 Posts: 7 Member
    That's nothing! U got this...continue to do what you've been doing and try not to weigh in all the time or it'll drive you bonkers!!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    i lost my last 6 lbs (the last time) by switching to hot yoga. it just melted away in a month.
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    pwh300 wrote: »
    :s frustrated.....7 pounds from goal...and it fluctuates from 146 to 147.5... Shooting for 140.

140s is the worst for me, I mean like blood sweat and tears. I just hit 140, five more pounds I'll be at goal. Really sick of seeing that 4, legit pisses me off because I've been here for months so I bumped my cardio, I have a morning and night time routine now.

138 I'm getting my hair done
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    I am eager to change that "4" to a "3" as well! Slowly getting there.
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    I'm 9 lbs from goal trying to get to 145. I totally understand the frustration. It's been a month of up and down. Keep with it you'll get there!
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    I'm about 7 lbs. from goal as well. Just stick with what you know is the right thing to do as far as food and exercise. Calories-In/Calories-Out. It will happen for you! And hopefully for me too! :)
  • joshuapowell1989
    joshuapowell1989 Posts: 163 Member
    I'm 164 and aiming to get to the 140's, I started at 188 so half way there! 7lb's isn't alot left you can do it :)
  • pwh300
    pwh300 Posts: 99 Member
    Thanks everyone....It helps to know it might take longer then a month for this to move. LOL Lets all keep up the good work.

Nice thing today several people told me I'm getting to skinny and I know I'm around the high end of my "true weight" for my height. But that is where I'm most comfortable.

Thanks again.
  • FrancineJM61
    FrancineJM61 Posts: 99 Member
    if you have a routine you do everyday. Change it up your body will not know what you are doing it will try to keep up burning more calories.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Woot woot, almost there! Keep getting it.
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Awesome!!! Don't let it get you down!! Think about how far you've come... 7lbs...that's minor! You've got this!! Just keep being consistent and it will come off!