So I see this guy jogging on the street at 1:30 AM

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Curious, why is it ok for you to be up and about at 1:30am but odd for others?

Yeah, some people don't drive.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I usually spend a few weeks in Vegas during the summer. I see people jogging outside between 1am and 4am all the time.

He was safe in his car. Where no bullets can penetrate and he murder-proof.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I think you saw my kid. He loves to jog when there's no one else around. Next time walk up to him, shake his hand and say "I think I know your mom"...cause that won't be awkward, at all.
  • Josh5957
    Josh5957 Posts: 120
    Options
    I personally think that is crazy, what do you think?

Batman

YES!!
  • Josh5957
    Options
    what are you doing that you are watching joggers at 1:30 am....

geting off work and passed him on my way home... just shocked me, never seen it before

ok...so you are up....why is it so abnormal that he would be up....

I'm up, but not outside joggin
  • Josh5957
    Options
    I usually spend a few weeks in Vegas during the summer. I see people jogging outside between 1am and 4am all the time.

He was safe in his car. Where no bullets can penetrate and he murder-proof.

EXACTLY!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,063 Member
    Options

You don't get out much at all, do you?
  • likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    The good news is he was getting a workout in. He could have stayed home and eaten cheetos instead.

Personally, I have worked out past midnight (multiple occasions) and as late as 2:30AM. Not the norm, but life happens. :smile:
  • anjani_009
    anjani_009 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    That guy is crazy. Doesn't he know night time is when the boogey man comes out?

21535.gif
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

geting off work and passed him on my way home... just shocked me, never seen it before

ok...so you are up....why is it so abnormal that he would be up....

maybe that's why you're on MFP, and he's not
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    My shifts are either 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm or 11pm-7am. Perhaps he couldn't sleep?Forgot to workout? Felt bad? Binged?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Not everyone works 9-5 and can exercise at 'regular' times....it's a big wide world out there after all....we don't all live the same lifestyle.

I get it, but it just shocked me, come on...1:30 am I get working out at the gym that early, but jogging outside...now I have seen everything. lol
    I have a friend who used to do that every night.
  • Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Sounds determined to me..... As long as it was legal, we can all take notes! Lol

GET ER DONE!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options

That's what I want to know
  • crystal2point0
    crystal2point0 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Not everyone works M-F 9-5, shift work people have to get their workouts in at some point.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    252510.jpg
    '

he's one of those one's that come in from tijuana that I keep hearing about, right? amirite?
  • splashtree
    Options
    I used to run at midnight when i worked, i find it normal youdo it when you can and then you sleep really good!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I work graveyard on the weekends. It's slow a lot of the times so I'll go outside and jog a few miles at 2-3AM. It's kinda fun with the Zombies Run! app and it's a secure Naval base I work at. I don't have crazies or traffic to deal with.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Not everyone works 9-5 and can exercise at 'regular' times....it's a big wide world out there after all....we don't all live the same lifestyle.

I get it, but it just shocked me, come on...1:30 am I get working out at the gym that early, but jogging outside...now I have seen everything. lol

I think you need to do some traveling if this is what you think.

/thread.
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    was he wearing gloves and a mask and holding a TV over his head?
    ^^^ LOL