So I see this guy eating breakfast during the evening

Options
123457»

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Breakfast foods for dinner is nothing. Dinner for breakfast is where the weird is at.

Sometimes I barbecue for breakfast. Like, hamburgers and stuff at 6AM.

How YOU doing?:love:
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    If I lived alone I would probably eat an omelette three times a day...
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I love Brinner!! I am not ashamed to have pancakes or eggs and bacon or cereal for dinner! I just ate Spaghetti for breakfast. Who says there are rules as to when and what can and should be eaten when?
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Maybe he is a hobbit. Don't you know about Second Breakfast?
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Love breakfast. I can eat it anytime and have definitively had it for dinner on many occasions.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    So I see a guy start a thread about eating breakfast during the evening, right after someone starts a thread about a guy jogging at 1:30 AM. hmmmm Bored much?

But it took 6 pages of comments for someone to notice, so well played, sir! :drinker:
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Dufuq? He must work night shift. That's the only plausible explanation. Even then it's still weird.
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    He was eating an omelet at 6:00pm. I personally think this is crazy, what do you guys think?

Since when was an omelette just a breakfast dish?
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Brinner ROCKS! Do it often myself:)
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    breakfast for dinner has been a staple in my life since i was born.

I think its weird that you think its weird to eat breakfast for dinner OP. o.0
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I've known people to have pizza for breakfast. No specific time to have any food. I had breakfast for dinner just last night. Egg white omelet with spinach and tomato w/ turkey bacon and english muffin and fresh fruit. Yum. If you like it, eat it! Don't matter when!
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Maybe he is a hobbit. Don't you know about Second Breakfast?
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I love 'mixing up' my meals sometimes. Love cold, leftover pizza from the night before for breakfast, depending on where the pizza is from though!
  • HollyRed13
    HollyRed13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I guess it doesn't really matter what time you eat your food. Sometimes I have a curry or pot noodle for breakfast, or cereal for dinner. As long as you're happy with it you can eat what you like
  • Pinkybarbell
    Options
    So I see a guy start a thread about eating breakfast during the evening, right after someone starts a thread about a guy jogging at 1:30 AM. hmmmm Bored much?

But it took 6 pages of comments for someone to notice, so well played, sir! :drinker:

*claps hands*
    Wow! You are brilliant. Now all the people who responded to this thread will feel so so silly to realize what ONLY brilliant you could have possibly noticed!!!!!!

:drinker:
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I eat eggs for dinner all the time, sometime waffles or pancakes or french toast...
    Food is food, will eat any foods at any time. :smile:
  • alastria
    alastria Posts: 65 Member
    Options

*claps hands*
    Wow! You are brilliant. Now all the people who responded to this thread will feel so so silly to realize what ONLY brilliant you could have possibly noticed!!!!!!

:drinker:

I don't think the person was saying that as if none of us realized that...I think she/he just said what was on their mind. That's what came to their mind - they were just commenting. It wasn't to enlighten us with his/her brains.