20 somethings with 50lbs+ to lose

Options
I'm Oda and I'm 24 with over 50lbs to lose! I'm just getting started and would love to make friends with positive people with similar goals :smiley: Add me if that is you!

Replies

• TakingBackForever
    TakingBackForever Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 as well and have over 50 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me. I log everyday :)
  • laryssalynch15
    laryssalynch15 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and I'm starting with the goal of losing 20 pounds, but ideally I'd like to lose 50 or more. Feel free to add me! :) I don't always log the day of (my internet at home can be fussy), but I try to always to back and fill out my log.
  • sjrutherf
    sjrutherf Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I am 23 and when I started my journey my goal was to lose 74 pounds (this may be a random number, but this is what I need to achieve to no longer be considered obese or overweight). So far I have lost 21 pounds. I log every day, but at this point my diary is still private so that I keep myself honest. You are welcome to add me if you want! Having a support network on MFP is helping me more than anything has in the past.

Sarah
  • TimeforchangeEtd
    TimeforchangeEtd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey hey hey!
    I am 25 years old and over 50 pounds to lose! This is only my second day but I am feeling like "this time will be different" with the people I add to help hold me accountable as well as the access of fitnesspal on my phone and laptop! Add me if you'd like! The more the merrier!

• brilliantwords
    brilliantwords Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and have 67 lbs to lose! Feel free to add me!
  • odasfashionfinds
    odasfashionfinds Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome! Glad to be friends :)
  • Elle_Bronwyn15
    Elle_Bronwyn15 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    26 and 52 more lbs to lose!
  • hillcountrydiva
    hillcountrydiva Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    in my mid 20's with well over 50 lbs to lose!
  • leslielloyd88
    leslielloyd88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and am 15 pounds down... about 50 to go! Feel free to add me!
  • longsm25
    longsm25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started when I was 20, at 250 pounds. I'm 22 now and maintain around 160 pounds. It is 100% possible to reach any goal you have for yourself using MFP and exercise, and honestly being in your 20's is the BEST time to do it. Good luck to all of you! Go get it!
  • MissJacquelineN
    MissJacquelineN Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've lost 112 but I've still got 48 to go. :)
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and started with a 45lb goal. I've lost 10lbs so far and got 35 to go until my first goal, but want to lose more after that :) Feel free to add me everyone
  • jumblejups
    jumblejups Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile: I'm 26 and started with around 50lb to lose, with the aim of re-evaluating when I get there and considering another 10lb or so (giving a total around 60lb-ish). I have lost 30lb so far and I log every day (currently on day 180!).
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Also looking for more friends! I'm 27 and my start weight was 240 at only 5'2, so quite heavy! I'm now at 205, so 6 pounds until ONEderland! Goal weight is about 125 or so,so about 80 pounds left to lose! Love to help motivate people and post daily motivational quotes! Good Luck to everyone
  • KetoMamaLife
    KetoMamaLife Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 30 pounds down 60-70 to go:) anyone add me!!
  • ndulgetoday
    ndulgetoday Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 24 with 65 1bs to shred!!! Ya'll Add me!!!
  • DedicatedDreamer5
    DedicatedDreamer5 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and I have 60lbs to lose and I'd love it I'd you'd add me! :)
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and have lost over 120 lbs. it's a long slow process but stick with it!!! Your health and happiness is so worth it!! I am here to support others!
  • Kaylinerst3663
    Kaylinerst3663 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 25
    30+ lbs down with another 80+ to go...
  • myfitnesspal1121
    myfitnesspal1121 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll be 20 this November, I weigh 180 pounds, and I'd like my max weight to be 140. 125 or 130 is ideal, so I've got 40-60 pounds to lose! Just started 5 days ago! I've tried many times and failed because I don't have a support system. I'm building one here, so hopefully I'll be successful this time! Anyone on this thread can add me as well! :)