20 somethings with 50lbs+ to lose

Options

Replies

• esyla
    esyla Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 with about 50lbs left to lose! It's great to see so may other people looking to accomplish the same thing :)))
  • kforehand23
    kforehand23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 24. I'm trying to lose 85 pounds. Feel free to add me! Good luck everyone!!
  • brittbonshor
    brittbonshor Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and have at least 50 lbs to lose... I am scared to step on the scale so I don't know how much exactly.. I was on mfp a couple years ago and got down to 145 (I'm 5'7). Since then I have changed jobs to a much less active job that requires me to be on the road a lot and eating out all the time and now I've gained it all back and then some. So I'm trying to start losing again. Any help would be appreciated.
  • supergabby09
    supergabby09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    25 years old and has over 50lbs to lose to be healthy and live a long life!! Just starting back up! Feel free to add me!! We are all in this together!!
  • stephinator92
    stephinator92 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and have somewhere in the range of 70-100 lbs to lose... not really sure but I would definitely like some more positive-minded friends to keep me motivated! Feel free to add me :)
  • odasfashionfinds
    odasfashionfinds Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    longsm25 wrote: »
    I started when I was 20, at 250 pounds. I'm 22 now and maintain around 160 pounds. It is 100% possible to reach any goal you have for yourself using MFP and exercise, and honestly being in your 20's is the BEST time to do it. Good luck to all of you! Go get it!

Love it! You are so motivating!
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and have 85lb. to lose. I'm 72 down.
  • meredithgruenes1
    meredithgruenes1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 20 years old with more than 50+ pounds to lose! Lost 74 already. Add me people. Because I need all the support and help that I can get!
  • TdSwire
    TdSwire Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I am 22 years old. I am 5'1 and weigh 220. My ultimate goal is to lose 70 pounds. I have tried MFP before, but now I am more serious about it and looking for extra support. I log every single day so feel free to add me everyone!
  • mxmakm
    mxmakm Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and I have 70 pounds to lose. I have lost a little more than 20 pounds already. =) You can add me!
  • FatPixiee
    FatPixiee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm Caitlin. I'm 27 and have at least 50 pounds to lose. I started at 240 and am now at 230. I'm doing whatever it takes to lose the weight I need to become the real me again. I don't want to waste my youth this way! Yes, I could use some younger friends too with my level of weight problem.
  • CUGolfer1994
    CUGolfer1994 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    20 years old. Started at 325 and am now roughly around 310... about 60 more pounds to go. Feel free to add me!
  • jenniejoy07
    jenniejoy07 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    27 with 80 to lose!
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    25 here and got a little over 50 to drop. 80+ down so far. Although im bodybuilding, so my focus is on body fat more so than weight itself. Anyways, always looking to make friends. Looking to support and inspire any and all that I can.
  • jgoen2011
    jgoen2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 26 with 47 lbs to lose! This is my 5th day in and I go to cardio classes daily! Since I've had my children I've been gaining little by little to where I'm no longer happy in my own skin! I'm capable of this! I'd really like to make friends along the way!
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Good luck to the 20 something crowd. Build those healthy eating habits now, because when you get into your late 30's *kitten* get's real.
  • albanes7
    albanes7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same! Let's help each other!
  • lesslerz2014
    lesslerz2014 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 with about 100 pounds to lose. Really trying to keep on track this time :)
  • marykate_1203
    marykate_1203 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Mary Kate. I am hoping to lose between 40-50 pounds. Feel free to add me :)
  • meghealth8
    meghealth8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey All..!! I'm 27 with 62 pounds to lose! This is Day 5 for me, having somewhat of a hard time, but I'm thinking if I have people holding me accountable, I'll have more success than in the past...!