20 somethings with 50lbs+ to lose

Options

Replies

• Desert_flower3
    Desert_flower3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    21 with 50 to lose and keep it off forever.... feel free to add me. I login everyday and support everyone with their goals :)
  • karenflrz
    karenflrz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am 24 years old with 60lbs to lose add me as well
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've just turned 25. From my highest weight I have lost about 50 lbs... 25 since starting with MFP. I want to lose about 50 more! I'm on everyday and always welcoming new friends! :)
  • katherine_jenkins_
    katherine_jenkins_ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kat, 27, and have more than 50lbs to lose.

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Maxine_94
    Maxine_94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    20 years old with around 80lbs to loose, please feel free to add me, would like some friendly and inspirational support
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and I'm down 50 of the 60 pounds I need to lose. Feel free to add!
  • aztec707
    aztec707 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm the same. I'm here everyday, Diary's open - feel free to add. :)
  • jazmin8a
    jazmin8a Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello im 22 with 50 lbs to lose
    Feel free to add me i log in daily will be great to have frienda and support in her mfp
  • Jacqui_Meowth
    Jacqui_Meowth Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 21, with only 15-20kg (35-45lb) left to lose, but I started at 40kg (88lb) to lose. I'd love some support and I'd love to offer support to anyone who needs it!
  • JessieJessShera
    JessieJessShera Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, am Jessie. Am 23. I have about 44lbs to lose. I had lost about 10kg, but I've gained back most of it. Add me as well. I look forward to interacting with you all.
  • themonkeymugger
    themonkeymugger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, hey,
    So, I'm 20 and have over 70 lbs. to lose
    I'm trying to stop yoyo dieting and just learn to take care of myself and eat well. Ive always been active but I'd like to start running and kickboxing. It's hard to get out of the dieting mentality of just starving myself anytime I feel bloated.
    I am glad to say, however, that I am learning to love myself during my journey to a healthy weight: I weight 200+ lbs. but Im thinking about possibly modeling.
    I could still use some encouragement and would love to make friends with people experiencing some of the same stuff. So add me, maybe?
  • sgboutain
    sgboutain Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    26 with 50+ to lose. I am down 20 pounds since joining MFP. Feel free to add.
  • LeilaniM13
    LeilaniM13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I did MFP a few years ago and lost about 80 pounds. Then I started teaching and grad school and wasn't a good enough juggler to keep up with everything, so I gained it all back. I'm finished with grad school now and have two solid years of teaching under my belt and am ready to lose all of this weight again. Need some serious friends to keep me accountable, as I've got those 80 (or maybe more) pounds to lose...again. Also I'm 28. Feel free to add me.
  • sanketshah07
    sanketshah07 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm 25 and need to lose atleast 50 pounds. Please add me. It is difficult to stay motivated!
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, been here for a while and I have around 50-60lbs left to lose. Lost 72lbs already! Can always use more mutual support! We can do it!
  • Cthululululu
    Cthululululu Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    22 with just over 70 to lose.
    Feel free to add me, we can stay motivated together.
  • HappyHannah0304
    HappyHannah0304 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey! 21 with 50+ lbs to lose! Add me and we can all support eachother! I try to share my logs every night!
  • skkuper
    skkuper Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, 26 here and trying to lose around 80 pounds....I am down 29 lbs already, but it's hard work! Feel free to add me!
  • 7luckyforme
    7luckyforme Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to do all of my measurements again. Lost 20 lbs really quickly, then gained it back during the school year. I've probably got about 30 pounds to lose, give or take.
  • KaylaZielinski1
    KaylaZielinski1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    23 and looking to lose 50 pounds. Starting with the smaller goal of 20 to help me along! :)