What's your goal?

Options
bcschulz
bcschulz Posts: 95 Member
My goal is to lose 70 more pounds. I've lost 41 so far. I can't wait to hear about your goals.

Replies

• jpburcham
    jpburcham Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I've got about 50lbs more to go. . . . Feeling better already. . !
  • bcschulz
    Options
    :)
  • cake_n_wine
    cake_n_wine Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am currently at about 224 and my goal is to get down to about 155. I did it before but the second time around just seems so much harder. Anyway, good luck to everyone :)
  • Agathokakological
    Agathokakological Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 130 pounds in addition to the 16 pounds I lost before joining MFP last week. My first weigh in was this morning (I'm going to do weekly weigh ins) and I was down 3.6 pounds. That was very motivating for me.
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I started at 218 and want to get down to 135, but 140 is acceptable! Lost 14 so far with just diet in 4 weeks (and have certainly had a few meals Which don't exactly fit with a healthy eating plan!) and am going to start exercising when I get back from my holiday in a few weeks. :) have lost 40lbs previously and got much fitter but gained it all back after moving cities, taking on a new job with a lot more hours, and not exercising. *sigh* so here we go!!!!!
  • jesusarolon
    jesusarolon Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    30 pounds left to go, already lost 70.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    9% body fat at 6' / 175-180lbs
  • beansandchips
    beansandchips Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Goal to lose about 66 lbs... Only 4 so far
  • weightBgonegone
    weightBgonegone Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose about 30 pounds. I started at 185, and currently at 148. My goal is 110 (5'7 female)
  • weightBgonegone
    weightBgonegone Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose about 30 pounds. I started at 185, and currently at 148. My goal is 110 (5'7 female)

110 is accepted by my doctor by the way, I have "special" circumstances.
  • Cocoa1020
    Cocoa1020 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    at one point i was 220, im now 212.8 i'd like to get to 150. but it really depends on how i look when i get to that weight.
  • saramichelle89
    saramichelle89 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My goal is 130. I am at 167. (5'7 female) Seems like a mountain to crawl as the scale wont budge!!
  • nessjbhicks
    nessjbhicks Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My is 140 & I'm at 215, much work ahead
  • bcschulz
    Options
    We can do it. We need to stay focused on our goals! I still have my suit that I wore on my honeymoon. That's one of my goals. I want to see it on me and fit right. I mean I won't go around wearing it because I'd look like an idiot, but it would be nice to be able to fit into it again.
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I am using the mirror techniche. I aslo want to get the AHA gyudline of a waistline of under 40 for a male. Almost their. When I do get their, is their anyway to have the guy who does soccer games yel out Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll!!!!!!!!!
  • bcschulz
    Options
    Yes, that can be arraigned.
  • rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I was 253.5 lbs in the beginning
    249 when I started with MFP
    216.7 now
    and goal is 165

Nearly half way there :)
    Just keep going.

I will probably reassess my goal weight after I reach it.. I ideally would like to be a size 10.
  • bcschulz
    Options
    Nice work! I don't think I could ever get down to a size 10.
  • xvanitty
    xvanitty Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    To lose 100lbs ... I'm at 47lbs down so far .. Almost half way in just 72 days !!
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I want to get to about 125 pounds and about a size 4/6. I'm 205, heaviest was 240 and a size 20. Down to about a size 16 mostly depending on the kind of pants.