What's your goal?

Options

Replies

• kisamekick
    kisamekick Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Want a BMI of 20. I'm bang on 24 now so it's just 15-20 pounds to go! Almost there :lol: I want to decrease my body fat percentage and I'm also working on doing the splits so hopefully by the end of the year... :wink:
  • slcinwa
    slcinwa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have yo yo'd all my life with my weight. I want to lose 100 pounds by June 1, 2016. Saw a nutritionist this week and feel so good about where I'm at right now. :)
  • dashe546
    dashe546 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i want to lose 40lbs! Just began my journey!
  • slcinwa
    slcinwa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 50lbs. I want to take it day by day & to not beat myself up during this process. That is why I haven't set an exact date but rather focus on my commitment to being a better me.

That's exactly how I feel. I want to be healthy as I age and I know I will feel so much better when I eat healthy. Thank you for being my inspiration today! :)
  • Leidy08
    Leidy08 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started at 221pounds, now I'm 147 and my goal is 130
  • GabriellaRose_V
    GabriellaRose_V Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am what they call "thin" but I am trying to lose about 10 pounds-ish, it's not really about the weight loss it's more about just cutting out crappy food and getting in shape to be a better ballet dancer and soccer player.
  • bcschulz
    bcschulz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Well peeps, I started this change 83 days ago and in that time I've lost 50 pounds. I did it by changing my diet to vegetarian ,restricting my calories, and working out nearly daily. I have had problems getting all of my protein needs, but I'm still losing fat. My food diary is open to friends. Send me a friend request.
    Big B
  • notfromarizona
    notfromarizona Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I want to lose another 20-30, I'm 150 right now. This is on the lower end of a healthy BMI for someone who's 5'8" but I'm more like 5'7" and a half so I think it'll be okay :) I've already lost 90 lbs in the last year and a half, looking forward to kicking the last ones.
  • TahminaAhmad
    TahminaAhmad Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    To gain muscle weight and lose body fat.
  • amart4224
    amart4224 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    5 pounds down, goal is to lose 18 more!
  • Porcinette
    Porcinette Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Goal weight is 120, current,y at 160. Anyone with similar stats? Add me!
  • Renebry
    Renebry Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I wanted to lose about 25 lbs and get to back to140 and maintain it. I've lost 14 lbs so far!
  • tiffanyslimdown
    tiffanyslimdown Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    PHENTERMINE 37.5
    with the help of phen, I plan to be down 50lbs by November. I'm currently 384.2lbs at my last Monday weigh in. I'll weigh in again tomorrow and post. My heaviest weight was 486lbs at the birh of my first child and I was 20yrs old. I'm 27.
    I do 30mins of cardio daily and walk 2miles briskly every evening. Wishing everyone well & great health from Alabama! ☺
  • BTClan
    BTClan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've lost 39 so far. Want to lose another 10-15. But most importantly I don't want to gain it back this time like I have in the past! I feel more confident this go round because I have been practicing yoga for 6 months and really love it. My mind set is completely different and while I feel more confident in clothes I'm also focusing on my health (turn 50 next year) and have already seen my cholesterol numbers go WAY down. Great job on your weight loss bcschulz!
  • bago08
    bago08 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to lose 10% of my body weight. Then reassess. Im just about to 7%. Im thinking Ill be trying to lose 20%
  • bcschulz
    bcschulz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Nice goals! If you use the app to record all the food you consume, you restrict calories, and get a little bit of exercise daily. You will be successful. I plan on continuing to monitor my caloric intake after I reach my goal weight. I'm trying to make a permanent habit out of it. I wish you all the best!!!
  • fluffy2beastmode
    fluffy2beastmode Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My goal is to improve my health and stop the binge eating and giving up on myself.
  • pianoplaya94
    pianoplaya94 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5 and my goal is to lose ~30 pounds (although that wasn't my "original" goal). I started at 145 and am now at 117 (I think). My goal is 115 but trying to get down to 113 to give me some "wiggle" room for when I up my calories again.
  • MABSCALL911
    MABSCALL911 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My start weight was 331 on March 15, 2015 and I had not walked in 7 years. I have multiple medical issues and lived by using a scooter and my Mom was my caregiver. I lost my mother to cancer December 11, 2014 and just didn't know what I was going to do. My best friend Suzanne convinced me to join a local gym. LA Fitness was around the corner from my house and I joined and hired a personal trainer. My lifestyle change started that day. Nick, my trainer, told me to use My Fitness Pal and to journal all my food and water intake. I have lost 54 pounds since March 15th, now can walk with just a cane up to 3/4 mile daily. I train with Nick 3 times a week, follow my diet and journal everything on My Fitness Pal and logbook. My end goal is 170 pounds and to be able to take a trip to the South Pole where I must be able to walk on uneven ground, ride in a rubber boat and walk up to 2 to 3 miles a day. I am determined to do this lifestyle change for me and my service dog Snickers. The road is uphill but with each small goal I set and meet gets me one step/pound closer to a very fulfilling life with my friends, family and Snickers.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    To lose my last 5lbs _ and get to 115 lbs >I am Currently 120 lbs