What's your goal?

Options

Replies

• bcschulz
    bcschulz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I like it and I declare I'll do the same thing.
    Thanks
  • ChemSjay
    ChemSjay Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 152 (never shared my weight before), want to reach 131, just stared using MFP so fingers crossed :)
  • bcschulz
    Options
    You can do it! Stick to your plan.
  • ChemSjay
    ChemSjay Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bcschulz wrote: »
    You can do it! Stick to your plan.

Thank you! Doing the 30 day ab challenge too and my aching stomach muscles are a screaming reminder of my goal ha!
  • bcschulz
    Options
    You got this.
    I gained my weight over years. It's gonna take at least a year to get it off. I'm in for the long haul.
  • bcschulz
    Options
    Updated goals?
  • saraevelyn21
    saraevelyn21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 50 lbs, but more than seeing a number, I'd really like to see my clothing size drop.
    One of my biggest triggers is having to shop in the plus size sections of my favorite stores, or no longer being able to shop in places that I used to, because they only sell up to a Large.

My Dad also struggled with health issues that were beyond his control, he was born with a hole in his heart, CHF, etc.. He passed July 2014 at 48 years old
    I don't want to GIVE myself the health issues that he was born with.
  • bcschulz
    Options
    Log everything you eat. It's one of the things that will keep you accountable. You can do this. I've been overweight almost all my life (41years old) and I've lost 47 pounds in the last 80 days. I changed my diet drastically (vegetarian). I've found that it's cheaper than my old ways. I really can't eat out. I take food with me wherever I go. You can lose the weight too. Stay with it!!
  • bcschulz
    Options
    Okay, I'm at 49.4 pounds lost now. 60.6 more more to lose. I need your support. Send me a friend request. Thanks to all my supportive friends I have here already. Y'all are the best!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 232. I'm at 149, so 83 pounds down. I'm at my original goal, but I think I'd like to lose 5-10 more.
  • newfutures
    newfutures Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 70 more pounds. I've lost 41 so far. I can't wait to hear about your goals.

I want to lose about 87 pounds. ive lost 3 :neutral:
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    To lose 15 lbs and to recomp. 15 are gone and I'm starting to see recomp results. :D
  • AnnaBoettcher2015
    AnnaBoettcher2015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've lost 20 so far and have 60 to go to reach my goal of 145 lbs! <3
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get to my healthy zone weight :) in a happy & fun way. currently in my overweight zone, finished my obese zone weight.
  • kathy9083
    kathy9083 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 130 pounds (5'5 female). I'm currently 230 (lost 10 so far).
  • docev
    docev Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mine is to lose about 30-35 lbs. to get down under 200.
  • lopinta
    lopinta Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 70 more pounds. I've lost 41 so far. I can't wait to hear about your goals.

My goal is to start off loosing the correct way and keeping it off
  • bialormar
    bialormar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My goal is to gain some muscle & become more lean. I'm focusing on more protein and carbs for some more muscles.
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    To live the rest of my life as healthy as possible.
  • sarthak523
    sarthak523 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be able to deadlift an aircraft carrier..
    Without the planes ofcourse, wanna be realistic...
    :smiley: