Your new Quest flavour ideas?

Options
13»

Replies

• cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    The pumpkin pie one is a great idea! Or you could do sweet potato pie/casserole and have the mix-in be marshmallows.

Does anyone remember Starbucks' old chocolate/toffee/caramel blondies? I would love to see Quest take a swing at those, maybe using the chocolate chip cookie dough flavor as a "base."

I'd also like to see, and by see I mean eat:
    -Chocolate pretzel
    -Tiramisu or mocha
    -Confetti cake batter
    -White chocolate honeysuckle
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind a gingersnap flavored with white choc but more crunchy so it could be dipped in tea like I used to do my ginger snap cookies. :) or molasses and creme
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    sjrutherf wrote: »
    Where are Quest bars usually sold? I am in the US and having a hard time finding them!

I found them at GNC or I buy them by the box on ebay
  • aubreyjordan
    aubreyjordan Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    David_2015 wrote: »
    alykief wrote: »
    Salted Caramel Chocolate sounds incredible. What about Banana Cream Pie? Or, Pumpkin Pie ;)

Mmmm Banana Cream Pie! How about Lemon Meringue Pie?!?

They have a lemon flavor that tastes like Pledge (not that I've ever consumed furniture polish)

I thought I was the only one. I took one bite of the lemon bar and had to throw it out! I immediately thought of floor cleaner!
  • aubreyjordan
    aubreyjordan Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    lynn1643 wrote: »
    I would love to see peanut butter chocolate cup, sugar cookie, or red velvet!!!

There is a chocolate peanut butter one (I've got a box of 12 waiting at work...!)

Also there's the "cravings" peanut butter cups. Has anyone tasted them?
    I LOVE the Cravings PB Cups. They are very dry, so it's a little odd at first. But the more I eat them the more I love them. I usually have just one and then drink some water with it.

• MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I had a dream last night that Sticky Toffee Pudding was released... ahhhh that would be amazing...

I would be so happy if they did that. So. Happy.
    I'd personally like to see some kind of banoffee! The only banana thing they have is the banana nut muffin, and I don't like nuts.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Crunch Berries
  • Applepop21
    Applepop21 Posts: 10 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Would love to try red velvet, pear and vanilla , Strawberry and dark chocolate and pumpkin pie flavours. Rocky road would be a great flavour with marshmallows.