sometimes..... not always... I get twin jets...?

Options
124»

Replies

• TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options

Ok! So only after an erection?! Not during? I mean it could be quite fun if it happened when you c▼m! Either.... have two women awaiting......or if you want to get your gf back for nagging etc... aim one at her eye! :joy:

If you have a gf may I suggest get a new one. After all it no fun to finish you self off witch is the only possible way you could aim for the eye.

#wierd...
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    You know how when the toothpaste tube is almost empty and you gotta pinch from the bottom then roll your fingers all the way up to get that last bit out? Well... you get the idea.
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    96ksit.jpg
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options

Ok! So only after an erection?! Not during? I mean it could be quite fun if it happened when you c▼m! Either.... have two women awaiting......or if you want to get your gf back for nagging etc... aim one at her eye! :joy:

If you have a gf may I suggest get a new one. After all it no fun to finish you self off witch is the only possible way you could aim for the eye.

um lol I have no idea what you mean! :/ I was talking about a bj + hj :joy: she could finish him off with using her hand he wouldn't need to do it himself... doing nearly all the job then leaving them to finish... well that's kinda mean.. and unfair :joy: lol. could easily aim for the ey e by moving his lovely rod to a different angle :joy:
    emtjmac wrote: »
    You know how when the toothpaste tube is almost empty and you gotta pinch from the bottom then roll your fingers all the way up to get that last bit out? Well... you get the idea.

:scream: good lord!! that sounds so painfully awful! 0_o I feel sick :joy:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    This thread got weirder. I'm out.