"The most important thing you can do to lose weight"

Options
1234568»

Replies

• 1beDoggone
    1beDoggone Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Any tips for a volume eater. I would really like some more popcorn. 1 bag skinny pop leaves me wanting more. I could eat a grocery bag full right now. Any suggestions for volume eater?
  • timtam163
    timtam163 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    1beDoggone wrote: »
    Any tips for a volume eater. I would really like some more popcorn. 1 bag skinny pop leaves me wanting more. I could eat a grocery bag full right now. Any suggestions for volume eater?

As per the thread's OP, log everything you eat as accurately as possible. If you're hungry, reassess the deficit you're trying to maintain. If you're not hungry and are struggling to stop eating, seek help with emotional eating. None of this should be any different for a volume eater vs. any other kind of eater.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    BoldEvilHapuku-max-1mb.gif
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I weigh everything to the gram or millilitre for fear of getting it wrong

And this thread reassures that I made a good decision!
  • bernadettenz
    bernadettenz Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread!
  • MissyCHF
    MissyCHF Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I have never denied that the reason I was obese and now am overweight - no, TOO FAT!! Why are we beating about the bush here? - is because I overeat. Why do others stuff their face then deny it?? I like all the wrong food, ie rubbish, chocolates, cakes, sugar laden desserts, in quantity. I can't eat only, one chocolate, one small slice of cake I stuff! The only way I can curb my appetite is by calorie counting and tracking calories plus not lie to myself or anyone else.
  • rudraseo12
    rudraseo12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The above conversations has given me some ideas regarding the calorie balance.
  • tar2323
    tar2323 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    1beDoggone wrote: »

There is a great Volume Eaters thread here. Check it out for some great tips. :)
  • ivory77mv
    ivory77mv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I tend to do this too. Nice point..
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    Care enough.
  • djaxon1
    djaxon1 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I just found this thread - Bump.