snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    BILLBRYTAN wrote: »
    Mr_Knight wrote: »
    Fat metabolism stops after sitting for 6o minutes.

It does not.

Good grief...
    I'm afraid so. The enzyme required for fat metabolism switches off after 60 minutes of inactivity. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Your body is burning fat while its SLEEPING, which is about as inactive as you can get.

I WISH
    Do you hold your breath all night long, then?
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options

It does not.

Good grief...
    I'm afraid so. The enzyme required for fat metabolism switches off after 60 minutes of inactivity. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Your body is burning fat while its SLEEPING, which is about as inactive as you can get.

I WISH
    Do you hold your breath all night long, then?

Something tells me he doesn't do much of anything "all night long".
  • Ironmaiden4life
    Ironmaiden4life Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You are missing the point somewhat. The real culprit here is sitting. The human body is not designed for sitting and is severely harmed by it. Fat metabolism stops after sitting for 6o minutes. Television has its own set of evils like brainwashing us to believe cholesterol is bad so we can swill industrially manufactured vegetable oils.

What ever you are smoking please stop. There is so much fail in this post I don't even know where to begin..... Face palming hard!!!!

Lipolysis isn't run by lots of little hormones running round your body wearing stopwatches!
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    edited June 2015
    Options
    You are missing the point somewhat. The real culprit here is sitting. The human body is not designed for sitting and is severely harmed by it. Fat metabolism stops after sitting for 6o minutes. Television has its own set of evils like brainwashing us to believe cholesterol is bad so we can swill industrially manufactured vegetable oils.

What ever you are smoking please stop. There is so much fail in this post I don't even know where to begin..... Face palming hard!!!!

Lipolysis isn't run by lots of little hormones running round your body wearing stopwatches!

He similarly trolled another thread the other day that got shut down. He has no idea what he's talking about, just trying to stir up poo.
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options

It does not.

Good grief...

Doesn't the Success page have a woman who lost 130lbs in a wheelchair?

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options

It does not.

Good grief...

She only lost 130 lbs of water, bones, and probably also her liver. No way she burned all that fat sitting down.

:expressionless:
  • Ironmaiden4life
    Ironmaiden4life Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    He similarly trolled another thread the other day that got shut down. He has no idea what he's talking about, just trying to stir up poo.

Gotcha

Awwww gawd love em! they do bring the lols though :smiley:

All forums should have a National Hug A Troll Day LOL
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options

It does not.

Good grief...

She only lost 130 lbs of water, bones, and probably also her liver. No way she burned all that fat sitting down.

:expressionless:

Bahahaha!

All those crunches I did lying down, USELESS!!!!
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Just finished some golden brown and delicious hot pepper dumplings pan fried in vegetable oil while watching Kardashians for more than 60 min. I'm still alive, though, much to the disappointment of some.
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Eudoxy wrote: »
    What about arguing about the same thing every day over and over on an Internet forum? Is that healthy, or better done in moderation? ;)

LOL!