100lb to lose! Would love friends to join my journey

Options

Replies

• delsey2007
    delsey2007 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have about 60 lbs to lose. I am always tired and lack motivation. Let's do this together. I'll send you a request.
  • kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options

delsey2007 wrote: »
    I have about 60 lbs to lose. I am always tired and lack motivation. Let's do this together. I'll send you a request.

Have accepted. Let's do this! :)
  • loverunbefit
    loverunbefit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Right there with you all! Feel free to add me too girlies :)
  • kents555
    Options
    Right there with you all! Feel free to add me too girlies :)

Amazing achievement so far girl!! :)
  • CurvyWurly
    CurvyWurly Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Sending you a friend request x i have about 3st to go :)
  • kents555
    Options
    CurvyWurly wrote: »
    Hiya! Sending you a friend request x i have about 3st to go :)

Have accepted! Let's smash the next 3 stone together :)
  • AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    53 lbs or more to go ... add me if you like, I could use some motivated friends
  • kents555
    Options
    AlphaHowls wrote: »
    53 lbs or more to go ... add me if you like, I could use some motivated friends

Have added you :)
  • kents555
    Options
    55lb down 85lb to go!!!!! Yeah!
  • ShashayLee
    ShashayLee Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    congrats on your loss so far on this journey :) I'm down 41 with 80 more to go! what an adventure lol
  • whoiskeely
    whoiskeely Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've got about the same goal weight! I'm totally gonna send you a request. I'm so happy to see all the support you're getting.
  • whoiskeely
    whoiskeely Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    MrsGreco wrote: »
    I'm there with you girl!! I've been on this for 29 days. Down 10lbs...90 more to go!
    That's impressive! You go girl!
  • kents555
    Options
    ShashayLee wrote: »
    congrats on your loss so far on this journey :) I'm down 41 with 80 more to go! what an adventure lol

Amazing job! Here with you! :)
  • kents555
    Options
    whoiskeely wrote: »
    I've got about the same goal weight! I'm totally gonna send you a request. I'm so happy to see all the support you're getting.

Thank you it's amazing everyone is so incredible on here. Have accepted your request. :smile:
  • markstone789
    markstone789 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Newbie to this app. I am a middle age dad who needs to be healthier and want to lose 25 lbs. I had lost 15 lbs in the last 3 months & I am hitting the wall on the last 10 lbs. Wish to join the community to learn & to be inspired by others. Anyone please feel free to add me if you like. Although I feel shy, I have made up my mind that I have nothing to lose but my fat
  • kents555
    Options
    Hello all! Newbie to this app. I am a middle age dad who needs to be healthier and want to lose 25 lbs. I had lost 15 lbs in the last 3 months & I am hitting the wall on the last 10 lbs. Wish to join the community to learn & to be inspired by others. Anyone please feel free to add me if you like. Although I feel shy, I have made up my mind that I have nothing to lose but my fat

Well done for the loss so far and for taking the first step to reach out. We are here to help you get rid of those last 10!
  • justfixitinpost
    justfixitinpost Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! Similar boat here - just starting the journey to lose about 150 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • kents555
    Options
    Hey! Similar boat here - just starting the journey to lose about 150 pounds. Feel free to add me!

Good luck on your journey. It's an exciting road ahead.
  • kents555
    Options
    Good night everyone xx
  • alexwithay
    alexwithay Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just started would love some support :)