100lb to lose! Would love friends to join my journey

Options

Replies

• kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    jmcfatt wrote: »
    Add me everyone and Gratz on the weight lose!

:smiley::smiley::smiley:
  • kents555
    Options
    kents555 wrote: »
    HI! I am 50 lbs in to my journey to lose 80 lbs. Just keep trucking and don't get discouraged! Remember to enjoy life now, too :-) That has been the biggest thing for me.

Well done on your achievement so far. That's great advise that I will definitely hold onto :)

For so long I kept telling myself that I will take pics "once I lose the weight" or swim with my kids "once I lose the weight"..... I was so miserable all the time and just wasn't enjoying life! Now I realize how silly it was to keep living in the future. My life is happening NOW, and I was missing it! Good luck - you're gonna do awesome! :-)

Thank you that it is simply spot on. Life is happening today and you get one shot to make this life spectacular! :)
  • kents555
    Options
    Guruadish wrote: »
    Hey Ruatine, I have to lose 95 lbs to reach my ideal weight. Am 5ft 9 currently at 245 and my ideal weight is 163 lbs. I know exactly what you mean, add me as friend we can motivate each other in this weight loss journey!

Anyone who wants to join me in weightloss please add me. Am planning to buy a fitbit charge to stay motivated.

Here to cheer you along
  • nikynicolle
    nikynicolle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, i would live to lose 100 pd like u small steps, right now my goal is 35 feel free to add me! :#
  • nelliaj
    nelliaj Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ditto! Add me?
  • BadApple2014
    BadApple2014 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same journey as you with about 100 lbs to lose. Looking for all the motivation I can get to stick with it. Always been the chubby one of the group and now I'm ready to do something about it and make a change.
  • kents555
    Options
    I'm on the same journey as you with about 100 lbs to lose. Looking for all the motivation I can get to stick with it. Always been the chubby one of the group and now I'm ready to do something about it and make a change.

You sound like you are ready to do this!
  • kents555
    Options
    nelliaj wrote: »
    Ditto! Add me?

Have sent you an invite :)
  • kents555
    Options
    Hi, i would live to lose 100 pd like u small steps, right now my goal is 35 feel free to add me! :#

It's all about 1lb at a time :smile:
  • marikiesmit
    marikiesmit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join you on this journey. I have 30kg to lose and I am only down 2, so would also like to help motivate you and hope we can all help each other so if you could add me that be so great
  • kents555
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join you on this journey. I have 30kg to lose and I am only down 2, so would also like to help motivate you and hope we can all help each other so if you could add me that be so great

Good luck on your journey. Bet you will smash this!
  • NoeKa
    NoeKa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a bit if a journey ahead of me, my news feed is basically inactive....would love to use this to motivate and support rather than just store my info. Please feel free to add me!
  • kents555
    Options
    NoeKa wrote: »
    I have a bit if a journey ahead of me, my news feed is basically inactive....would love to use this to motivate and support rather than just store my info. Please feel free to add me!

Hope to create some movement on that newsfeed for you :smile:
  • IrishMiner76
    IrishMiner76 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    looking for motivated people and you look like you are !!! add me up !!! :smiley:
  • pennybelle
    pennybelle Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me! I need the motivation!
  • bengal512
    bengal512 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Add me lets do this
  • kents555
    Options
    bengal512 wrote: »
    Add me lets do this

Absolutely!!!
  • kents555
    Options
    looking for motivated people and you look like you are !!! add me up !!! :smiley:

Have added you sir!
  • kents555
    Options
    pennybelle wrote: »
    I have 100 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me! I need the motivation!

Good luck with your journey
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    With the help of MFP, I have dropped 126 pounds in almost 14 months. Anybody that sees this message and that would like a friend that has been there and conquered the 100+ pounds to lose, feel free to add me.