100lb to lose! Would love friends to join my journey

Options

Replies

• kism
    kism Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in a group that helps each other I have about 116lbs to loose myself.
  • KateRMcCarrell
    KateRMcCarrell Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm down 98.5lbs and would like to lose another 40lbs or so by Thanksgiving. Congrats on your success thus far!
  • kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm down 98.5lbs and would like to lose another 40lbs or so by Thanksgiving. Congrats on your success thus far!

Wow that is simply amazing. You are an inspiration.
  • kents555
    Options
    kism wrote: »
    I would love to be in a group that helps each other I have about 116lbs to loose myself.

Good luck on your journey. Hopefully I can send some motivation your way. :)
  • kents555
    Options
    All though I do not know u at all I fully support u on ur journey. .... u go girl ;)

Thank you, it's really appreciated :smiley:
  • Wasabison
    Wasabison Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 132 to lose and would be great to have others along on the same journey as me! Feel free to add me! I have lost 18 pounds so far with exercise. I need to do so much better on nutrition and holding myself accountable with MFP.
  • kents555
    Options
    jnladnier wrote: »
    I have 132 to lose and would be great to have others along on the same journey as me! Feel free to add me! I have lost 18 pounds so far with exercise. I need to do so much better on nutrition and holding myself accountable with MFP.

Here to help! :smile:
  • danninicole5682
    danninicole5682 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to loose at least 100 lbs. I just had a baby 6 weeks ago so I am motivated now more than ever. Feel free to add me as a friend
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I also have a 100 lbs. to lose. Currently at 242 (5'7"). My goal is to be 140-145. I've been overweight since about 9 years old. About 2 1/2 years ago I managed to get down to about 190 and was feeling great. Then I moved cross-country and started living on my own for the first time and quickly gained back 50 pounds. I'm ready to begin again - not just to lose weight but to be healthy. I'm tired of being the "fat sister" and being limited in what I can do because I'm not fit enough. I know I can do it, but I do need a community, because I live by myself and accountability is difficult to come by.
  • kents555
    Options
    I'm also looking to loose at least 100 lbs. I just had a baby 6 weeks ago so I am motivated now more than ever. Feel free to add me as a friend

I know exactly how you are feeling. Congratulations on your new baby. Had my baby 7 months ago and it has just whizzed by. Happy to support you through the next chapter. Best of luck.
  • kents555
    Options
    Ruatine wrote: »
    I also have a 100 lbs. to lose. Currently at 242 (5'7"). My goal is to be 140-145. I've been overweight since about 9 years old. About 2 1/2 years ago I managed to get down to about 190 and was feeling great. Then I moved cross-country and started living on my own for the first time and quickly gained back 50 pounds. I'm ready to begin again - not just to lose weight but to be healthy. I'm tired of being the "fat sister" and being limited in what I can do because I'm not fit enough. I know I can do it, but I do need a community, because I live by myself and accountability is difficult to come by.

So glad you found us. Absolutely here to cheer you every pound of the way. Please keep in contact and let us know how you are getting in. You have this!
  • Guruadish
    Guruadish Posts: 18 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hey Ruatine, I have to lose 95 lbs to reach my ideal weight. Am 5ft 9 currently at 245 and my ideal weight is 163 lbs. I know exactly what you mean, add me as friend we can motivate each other in this weight loss journey!

Anyone who wants to join me in weightloss please add me. Am planning to buy a fitbit charge to stay motivated.
  • bethanymooreweaver
    bethanymooreweaver Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    kents555 wrote: »
    HI! I am 50 lbs in to my journey to lose 80 lbs. Just keep trucking and don't get discouraged! Remember to enjoy life now, too :-) That has been the biggest thing for me.

Well done on your achievement so far. That's great advise that I will definitely hold onto :)

For so long I kept telling myself that I will take pics "once I lose the weight" or swim with my kids "once I lose the weight"..... I was so miserable all the time and just wasn't enjoying life! Now I realize how silly it was to keep living in the future. My life is happening NOW, and I was missing it! Good luck - you're gonna do awesome! :-)
  • jmcfatt
    jmcfatt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me everyone and Gratz on the weight lose!
  • pspenny36
    pspenny36 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have 100lbs to say bye bye to as well. Let's do this!
  • caseofries
    caseofries Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have about 70lbs. To lose. One pound at a time. Feel free to add me :)
  • supahdupahfitness
    supahdupahfitness Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You'll get it done in no time, and it'll get even easier when you start seeing good changes! Feel free to add! Good luck!
  • kents555
    Options
    You'll get it done in no time, and it'll get even easier when you start seeing good changes! Feel free to add! Good luck!

Thank you :smile: I hope so
  • kents555
    Options
    caseofries wrote: »
    I have about 70lbs. To lose. One pound at a time. Feel free to add me :)

Absolutely 1lb at a time is the way to go. 70lb will be here before you know it!
  • kents555
    Options
    pspenny36 wrote: »
    I'm in. I have 100lbs to say bye bye to as well. Let's do this!

Absolutely, we've got this.