100lb to lose! Would love friends to join my journey

Options

Replies

• kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Also need to loose 138lbs. Feel free to add me.

Have added you. How are things going so far?? :smile:
  • kents555
    Options
    erinlane93 wrote: »
    Hey. Lost 34 pounds. Got another 60 to loose ☺️

Over a third of the way there. That's amazing.
  • kents555
    Options
    wwh140 wrote: »
    I'm in this group also - 100+ to lose. I have lost 11 so far. As long as the scale is moving down I'm happy. Please feel free to friend me anyone - I know I can use all the support I can get. I'll be glad to support you as well.

Here to cheer you along. No worries! :smile:
  • kents555
    Options
    Woke up to the birds singing and the sun shining. It's going to be a good day! B)
  • DaisyPotter2109
    DaisyPotter2109 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You're all so inspirational!! I'm here with you guys xx
  • aladd1986
    aladd1986 Posts: 170 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    You can do it, a little over a year and a half ago I started my journey too and now I am down 105 pounds! So if I can I know you can just dont stop trying no matter what! :)
  • kents555
    Options
    Woke up to the birds singing and the sun shining. It's going to be a good day! B)
    aladd1986 wrote: »
    You can do it, a little over a year and a half ago I started my journey too and now I am down 105 pounds! So if I can I know you can just dont stop trying no matter what! :)

That's so incredible. Congratulations on your achievement. Thank you for your encouragement :smile:
  • kents555
    Options
    You're all so inspirational!! I'm here with you guys xx

:smiley::smiley::smiley:
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I am there with you my goal is to lose 100-120 pounds
  • bladebiker
    bladebiker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Love these positive posts, been here and done it myself, let the feel good factor reign supreme, keep it going kents, love this attitude
  • jdas00
    jdas00 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need all the motivation I can get, I will give it too! I have about 50 pounds I would like to lose, but I might be pushing it......lol You can add me if you want.
  • jasminerz2015
    jasminerz2015 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Let's b friends.. feeling excited :)
  • Valeriablu
    Valeriablu Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to lose as well, please add me if you want :)
  • sarthak523
    sarthak523 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey there..
    Add me .. More suppot for both of us
  • amargautam
    amargautam Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Since 2013, I have lost more than 50lbs. Now doing my latest experiment and trying to lose another 114lbs but the goal is to just lose fat and not any muscle. Right now my fat % is 41.7 and I know that is crazy but at some point my fat % was more than 55%. Follow me on my experiment that I started yesterday - https://amargautam.com/ketogenic/
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me as well. I always love more support :)
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I'm about 70 lbs down with 60 or more to go (we'll see when I get there), I've recently gotten into a little rut so looking to recommit.
  • hynes1979
    hynes1979 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here. Trying again to loose 70lbs. I was wondering what I can do different this time, to help it stick. I have been adding notes to my tracker - just thoughts on what I am eating and how I feel. It might be good for me to get involved in the MFP community too, so I can keep the motivation up.
  • thebzax89
    thebzax89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose a LOT of weight (about 150lbs!) so if anyone's looking for friends/motivation, give me an add :)
  • mhoyt717
    mhoyt717 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just started a couple of days ago got 100 to loose ,would love to join you all!! :)