Options
    mandy0688 wrote: »
    I am there with you my goal is to lose 100-120 pounds

Let's do this!! :smiley:
  • kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    bladebiker wrote: »
    Love these positive posts, been here and done it myself, let the feel good factor reign supreme, keep it going kents, love this attitude

Thank you for saying so. Much appreciated! :smile:
  • kents555
    Options
    jdas00 wrote: »
    I need all the motivation I can get, I will give it too! I have about 50 pounds I would like to lose, but I might be pushing it......lol You can add me if you want.

I have added you and here to cheer you along as much as needed
  • kents555
    Options
    Valeriablu wrote: »
    I have 100+ pounds to lose as well, please add me if you want :)

I have added you. Good luck with your journey
  • kents555
    Options
    amargautam wrote: »
    Since 2013, I have lost more than 50lbs. Now doing my latest experiment and trying to lose another 114lbs but the goal is to just lose fat and not any muscle. Right now my fat % is 41.7 and I know that is crazy but at some point my fat % was more than 55%. Follow me on my experiment that I started yesterday - https://amargautam.com/ketogenic/

Tell us more about your experiment??
  • kents555
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I'm about 70 lbs down with 60 or more to go (we'll see when I get there), I've recently gotten into a little rut so looking to recommit.

Wow you have done so well. Congratulations
  • kents555
    Options
    hynes1979 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm new here. Trying again to loose 70lbs. I was wondering what I can do different this time, to help it stick. I have been adding notes to my tracker - just thoughts on what I am eating and how I feel. It might be good for me to get involved in the MFP community too, so I can keep the motivation up.

Absolutely understand how you feel. Here to support you all the way
  • kents555
    Options
    thebzax89 wrote: »
    Trying to lose a LOT of weight (about 150lbs!) so if anyone's looking for friends/motivation, give me an add :)

Let's do this girly. Have added you :)
  • Chlozo
    Chlozo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose around 70lbs, so if anyone would like any support / motivation, I'm more than willing for people to give me an add. :)
  • PunkDollx
    PunkDollx Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new to the site and I'm on a journey to lose 50 pounds. I'd love to have some support and share support with others :) feel free to add me
  • 315tohealthy
    315tohealthy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

My name is Kristina. I am 28, happily married, 1 beautiful 10 year old daughter, and weigh 311 lbs. My heaviest weight has been 318. My goal weight is 150, though my ultimate goal is really to be happy and healthy.

I would love to have friends on here who are active, encouraging, and can keep me accountable.

Thanks so much for reading - I'll post a longer intro on my blog!

Kristina
  • kents555
    Options
    Hey all!

My name is Kristina. I am 28, happily married, 1 beautiful 10 year old daughter, and weigh 311 lbs. My heaviest weight has been 318. My goal weight is 150, though my ultimate goal is really to be happy and healthy.

I would love to have friends on here who are active, encouraging, and can keep me accountable.

Thanks so much for reading - I'll post a longer intro on my blog!

Kristina

Hey Kristina, sounds like you are ready to this. Welcome to the journey. Here to support you along the way

• kents555
    Options
    PunkDollx wrote: »
    Hey I'm new to the site and I'm on a journey to lose 50 pounds. I'd love to have some support and share support with others :) feel free to add me

Good luck with your journey. :smiley:
  • kents555
    Options
    Chlozo wrote: »
    I'm trying to lose around 70lbs, so if anyone would like any support / motivation, I'm more than willing for people to give me an add. :)

Absolutely, so important to motivate each other. Welcome to the journey :smile:
  • areisett
    areisett Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Just sent you an add. I'm trying to lose about 50 lbs. I'd love to hear your perspective on losing your first 40.
  • Mvongsaona
    Mvongsaona Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    kents555 wrote: »
    I have exactly 100lb to lose to get to my goal weight. Am committed to achieving it and would love as much support as you can muster. I have already lost 40lb and am feeling good. Help me win this battle 1lb at a time!

Awesome job!! I have 100 lbs to lose also. Let's keep each other motivated. How did you lose the 40lbs?
  • kents555
    Options
    areisett wrote: »
    Good for you! Just sent you an add. I'm trying to lose about 50 lbs. I'd love to hear your perspective on losing your first 40.

I have added you, will send you a message with the low down :smile:
  • kents555
    Options
    Another 1lb down guys. 44lb lighter and feeling lots better. 96lb to go!! :):)
  • kents555
    Options
    Had such great support from all my MFP friends today. Feel like a very lucky lady indeed :smiley:
  • kents555
    Options
    Gosh UK is scorching this week. Not that I'm complaining. How is else where in the world?? X