100lb to lose! Would love friends to join my journey

Options

Replies

• kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    DanZiehm wrote: »
    With the help of MFP, I have dropped 126 pounds in almost 14 months. Anybody that sees this message and that would like a friend that has been there and conquered the 100+ pounds to lose, feel free to add me.

Oh my goodness Dan, you are amazing. How are you doing this? :)
  • klsolnick
    klsolnick Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss! I still have 94 lbs to go and I would love to have more friends on here to help keep me going! Feel free to add me! :)
  • kents555
    Options
    klsolnick wrote: »
    Congratulations on your weight loss! I still have 94 lbs to go and I would love to have more friends on here to help keep me going! Feel free to add me! :)

I have added you good luck on your journey :smile:
  • MonikHouston
    MonikHouston Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me too I need to Loose like 90, I have lost 10 , but still counting !!
  • quailbev884
    quailbev884 Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I also need some motivation and you seem really motivated.
  • kents555
    Options
    Me too I need to Loose like 90, I have lost 10 , but still counting !!

Amazing lets do this :smiley:
  • kents555
    Options
    I also need some motivation and you seem really motivated.

Definitely have my ups and down but am getting there :smile:
  • GoJul18
    GoJul18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Just started losing weight about two weeks ago after I had my daughter. It'd be awesome to have friends while doing this! Feel free to add me :)!
  • kents555
    Options
    GoJul18 wrote: »
    Just started losing weight about two weeks ago after I had my daughter. It'd be awesome to have friends while doing this! Feel free to add me :)!

Congratulations on your new baby. Good luck on your journey :smile:
  • Mordeca
    Mordeca Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    kents555 wrote: »
    Mordeca wrote: »
    I am about to start this journey - I have a daunting 140lb to lose, but I am determined to finally do it. Would love to share highs and lows of the journey with others on a similar path and have seen lots of great replies here. Can you add me?

I know exactly how you feel. I had 140 to lose at the beginning. Just smash through 1lb at a time you will get there before you know it! ;)

Thanks Kents555 - I know it will take a while, but little by little ... It's great to see so many motivated people on this thread. Anyone who would like to add me, please do.
  • soldier09mami
    soldier09mami Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have over 50 pounds to lose. Add me
  • Victoria_Th
    Victoria_Th Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm also hoping to lose that much! I'd like to have more friends on MFP with the same goal.
  • CarissaTBell
    CarissaTBell Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I am on my journey to lose the weight as well. Would love to be friends to help support and motivate each other. Definitely game if you want to add me! :)
  • wendysacrey51
    wendysacrey51 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new. And have alot of motivation and fitness goals. It's an exciting new adventure for me. My name is wendy.
  • starinlondon
    starinlondon Posts: 8 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I'm Crystal from Canada , 100 pounds to go, I have been up and down, and over the last year have gained and dropped 40 pounds either way, I'm trying to get it under control, anyways don't really know how this support / community things work but thought I would give it a shot
  • kents555
    Options
    I'm Crystal from Canada , 100 pounds to go, I have been up and down, and over the last year have gained and dropped 40 pounds either way, I'm trying to get it under control, anyways don't really know how this support / community things work but thought I would give it a shot

We will cheer you along as much need. :smile:
  • kents555
    Options
    Hi. I'm new. And have alot of motivation and fitness goals. It's an exciting new adventure for me. My name is wendy.

Hey Wendy welcome to the journey :)
  • kents555
    Options
    That's awesome! I am on my journey to lose the weight as well. Would love to be friends to help support and motivate each other. Definitely game if you want to add me! :)

Absolutely, it makes such a big difference having people who are on the same path as you. ;)
  • kents555
    Options
    mykidsandi wrote: »
    I'm also hoping to lose that much! I'd like to have more friends on MFP with the same goal.

I have added you, good luck with your journey. :smile:
  • kents555
    Options
    I have over 50 pounds to lose. Add me

Im site you will smash it :)