100lb to lose! Would love friends to join my journey

Options

Replies

• tatbrat99
    tatbrat99 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 50 to 75 to lose!!!
  • kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    incharge67 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me! I have 50 to 75 to lose!!!

I have added you. Good luck in your journey :smile:
  • kents555
    Options
    Happy 4th July. Another 2lb down. 46lb off , 94lb to go and only 24lb to go until my first major goal. The halfway point!!!! Enjoy your day everyone. :)
  • wesroyer1
    wesroyer1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    kents555 wrote: »
    I have exactly 100lb to lose to get to my goal weight. Am committed to achieving it and would love as much support as you can muster. I have already lost 40lb and am feeling good. Help me win this battle 1lb at a time!

Good luck, will jump aboard this journey!!
  • Lestrange__
    Lestrange__ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have just under 90 to go myself. Hope you don't mind that I've sent you a friend request :)
  • kents555
    Options
    wesroyer1 wrote: »
    kents555 wrote: »
    I have exactly 100lb to lose to get to my goal weight. Am committed to achieving it and would love as much support as you can muster. I have already lost 40lb and am feeling good. Help me win this battle 1lb at a time!

Good luck, will jump aboard this journey!!

Thank you for your support and welcome to the the journey :)
  • kents555
    Options
    I have just under 90 to go myself. Hope you don't mind that I've sent you a friend request :)

Of course I don't mind. Here to cheer you along as much as you need :smiley:
  • droxee
    droxee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Keep going strong on your journey!! I'll add c:
  • ProudMomma2009
    ProudMomma2009 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Today was my first day logging my meals. I'm kinda nervous, cuz I know how I can be lol!! I want to lose between 60-80 lbs just so I will feel comfortable in my own body!! Good luck everyone! Let's keep each other motivated!
  • kents555
    Options
    droxee wrote: »
    Keep going strong on your journey!! I'll add c:

Thank you. Lots of luck on yours too
  • kents555
    Options
    Hello!! Today was my first day logging my meals. I'm kinda nervous, cuz I know how I can be lol!! I want to lose between 60-80 lbs just so I will feel comfortable in my own body!! Good luck everyone! Let's keep each other motivated!

Absolutely, let's do this!
  • Idaharris
    Idaharris Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've got about 60 to lose. Feel free to add me if you like! Congrats on the 40lbs!
  • kents555
    Options
    Idaharris wrote: »
    I've got about 60 to lose. Feel free to add me if you like! Congrats on the 40lbs!

Thank you. Good luck with your journey. P.S. So so love the name Ida. :smile:
  • Lrcoving092573
    Lrcoving092573 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 87lbs total especially after 2 blood clots and a pretty scary health related concern that led to 2 hospitalizations about this same time last year. I'm down 35 and this app has been a part of my saving grace. Glad to join you on this journey! Goal: better health inside & out... & the increased beauty inside & out won't hurt either - lol!
  • annaandholly
    annaandholly Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've got 60 pounds to loose.?"! Been trying on and off for a couple of years. After 3 pregnancies its not as easy as when I was in my teens :( good luck to you all
  • NishaPhilips
    NishaPhilips Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Add me too! :)
  • kents555
    Options
    My goal is to lose 87lbs total especially after 2 blood clots and a pretty scary health related concern that led to 2 hospitalizations about this same time last year. I'm down 35 and this app has been a part of my saving grace. Glad to join you on this journey! Goal: better health inside & out... & the increased beauty inside & out won't hurt either - lol!

You sound like you are ready for this challenge. You are already doing so well :smile:
  • kents555
    Options

You sound like you are ready for this challenge. You are already doing so well :smile:
  • kents555
    Options
    I've got 60 pounds to loose.?"! Been trying on and off for a couple of years. After 3 pregnancies its not as easy as when I was in my teens :( good luck to you all

Here to cheer you along the way. Mummies are the strongest people I know.
  • kents555
    Options
    Add me too! :)

Have added you Nisha. Good luck :)